Hello Android Users Today We are Here With An Amazing Article .
Not every But Many Of us Feel Problem in Screen Sensitivity or Screen responsiveness After Some Months of using Our Android Mobile . ” This Article Has No Limitations Gingerbread , Honeycomb , Ics , Jellybean , Kitkat Devices ” Are Supported , Not Sure about Froyo . So today we will tell You how you can make your android touchscreen super smooth without root .
This trick will work for every OS i.e gingerbread , ice cream sandwich , jellybean , kitkat so don’t hesitate and give a try 🙂
The Most intresting Part of this Artilce is that , The app which we are going to use to increase screen Sensitivity is only 30Kb in size .
- First Of All Go To Settings And Enable Unknown sources
Download The Screen Calibration app for non Rooted Users
- Install it as Normal app
- Then launch the App From App Drawer
- After clicking on Re calibration button you will get a pop box Asking for confirmation Click Ok
- After clicking Ok wait for a while and let the app complete its work and don’t touch screen meanwhile
Still if You are not satisfied with the Screen Sensitivity
- 1 Still if You are not satisfied with the Screen Sensitivity
- 2 Or Responsiveness .
Or Responsiveness .
Head Over To This Guide How to increase touchscreen sensitivity of android gingerbread , ice cream sandwich , jellybean , kitkat without rooting .
- Duration To register Touch – 0
- Minimum Motion – 0
- Motion Filter – 70
- Multi Touch points – 2
- Start service on boot
- click on Apply changes
- You can try various combinations with it and chose the one that suits you best.