How to Mirror Cast Android Smartphone screencast to Laptop Or Computer without using any Casting Usb Device .
Before Going To the Guide let us clear you that what Android Screen mirror Or Screen Casting is .
Screen Mirroring or screen casting is a way in which you can use your android smartphone directly in your laptop and this basically includes that you can play games you can play movies directly from your android phone into your laptop or your computer .
Basically there are many ways to cast android screen in to Laptop pc but all of them needs a dongle like chromecast , the usb cast and any other mirroring device but today we are here with a way from which you will be able to Cast or mirror your screen to your laptop without using any usb dongle .
How to Screencast Android Mobile Screen to laptop and computer without using Usb dongle or any other device .
- First of All Download Mobizen For Android App from Here .
- The Above app is For your android Mobile .
- After Installing
- Go to settings of your device .
- And Enable Usb Debugging mode .
- After Doing that
- Turn on your Pc Laptop .
- Now Download Mobizen For Pc From Here .
- Now install It .
- After Installing Go back to your android Smartphone
- Now Open the Mobizen App .
- When the First time you open the app You will Be asked to Make a Account on it , So make a account because it will be used while setting up the app to screencast your android screen .
- Now Connect your android smartphone to your pc or laptop via USB Cable .
- After Doing the above steps in your Android Phone Go to you laptop or pc .
- Open the App Downloaded Earlier .
- And After Some time it will get connected .
- Here are some Screenshots :-