Use and Download Whatsapp Messenger For Java And Samsung ,Nokia,Lg,sony,Micromax and Bada Mobile .
Whatsapp Java Version For Samsung , Lg , Micromax , Nokia , Sony And bada mobiles – Download .
How to use Whatsapp On Java Mobiles Samsung, Lg,Nokia,Sony,Micromax and bada .
- First of all Download the Whatsapp From Here .
- if The Above Whstapp Doesn’t work , you can Download These Two From the Whatsapp Official Website :-
- You have to download and try all the above 3 whatsapp version and check which one works the perfect for you .
- After Downloading The whatsapp .
- Place in in the internal Storage of Your mobile ( Placed in Sd card or external storage will not work )
- After Placing in the internal Storage .
- Turn off your mobile
- Now remove the battery .
- Now Again turn it on .
- After turning on Remove all the unnecessary files and apps already installed and which you dont use often .
- By doing this you will not get the insufficient storage error .
- Now go back to the internal storage and install the whatsapp java version you downloaded earlier .
- After installing .
- Go the app Drawer
- Open the Whatsapp
- it will ask mobile number , Verify it .
- And Thats all , you Have Successfully installed Whatsapp For Java on Your Samsung,Nokia,Sony,Lg And Bada mobile .
Here is a Screenshot of the Whatsapp java Version Working on A Nokia Asha Mobile Phone .
While using Whatsapp on your java phone you may face non responding issue some time , So just simply close the Whatsapp app and Launch it again it will resolve the issue .
The Java Whatsapp Version Allows You to :-
- Change and update your Profile Picture .
- Lets you update your Status .
- Lets You chat in A group .
- Voice Chat .
And Many More features , however we Dont promise you that you will get exactly the same features a Android or a Ios users Get because they get regular Updates but the java version is not updated But still you can use to chat with your friends .
So this was our guide on Download And use Whatsapp on Your Java And bada mobile phone , i hope this guide worked for you .
if This guide worked for you to use whatsapp on your java device then please share your device name with us .