How to Update Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 Lte With Android Version 6.0 Marshmallow.
Do you want to run android M 6.0 Marshmallow on your Galaxy Ace 3 ? If yes then you are at right place . Today we are Here with a Android 6.0 Marshmallow Custom rom for The Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 Lte .
Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 Is a Mid range android device from Samsung and just because of that Samsung has stopped the official Support for The Galaxy ace 3 which means it will never receive new android upgrades from the company side . But what if you want to Use Android 6.0 Marshmallow on your Samsung Galaxy ace 3 ? The only option left with you is using a Custom rom .So today we are Here with a android Version 6.0 Custom rom For Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 .
How to run Android M 6.0 marshmallow On Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 Lte .
The Custom rom we are talking about is based on the latest android version 6.0 Marshmallow . It is a Cyanogen version 13 Custom rom. Cyanogen is one of the largest Custom rom Developer Group which supports more then 420 android device officially and this time they have released a Android 6.0 Marshmallow custom rom For the Galaxy Ace 3 Lte .
Before Going to the Guide Here are Some points You Have to Remember .
- As this is a Custom rom So there are chances that your Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 Might Get Bricked so Do everything At your own Risk , We will Not be responsible for any Kind Of damage .
- After Installing the custom rom on the Samsung Ace 3 your Warranty will get voided and if you want to get the warranty back then you will need to go back to the Stock Rom again .
- Make sure you have Charged Your Device at least 50% .
Okay now Starting with The Procedure of Flashing the Android Marshmallow 6.0 Custom rom on Your Galaxy Ace 3 .
Android M 6.0 Custom rom For Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 Lte .
- First Of All Download the Cm 13 Custom rom From Here
- Download the Custom rom in your Pc Or laptop .
- Now Connect your Samsung Ace 3 Via Usb Cable to Pc .
- Now Copy the Custom rom in the root Of the Smartphone’s Sd Card .( Not internal Storage )
- Now remove the smartphone from USb Cable .
- Now turn off the smartphone .
- Pull out The battery for 2 Minutes .
- Now Boot the Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 Into Cwm Recovery .
- As soon as your Boot into Cwm Recovery , You will see Many options.
- First you have to choose Wipe Data / Factory Reset .
- Then Choose Wipe Cache Partition
- Then Choose Wipe Dalvik Cache .
- And Finally You have to Select ” Choose Zip From Sd card “.
- And Now Choose the Android 6.0 Marshmallow Custom rom you downloaded earlier .
The Flashing Procedure will take Some Time to Complete .
And Thats all , you have successfully Flashed a Android 6.0 M marshmallow Custom rom on your Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 LTE .
The Cm13 Custom rom is the best custom rom for samsung galaxy ace 3 lte . As we have already told that the smartphone is discontinued by the Company to get Further futures updates so installing a custom rom is the best option to Enjoy the Futures of the newly launched Android Marshmallow 6.0 on your Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 Lte .