How to Upgrade Micromax Yu Yuphoria To android M 6.0 Marshmallow .
Do you want to upgrade your Yu yuphoria to android 6.0 M marshmallow ? if yes then you are at right place . Today we are here with a guide in which we will tell you How Install Android 6.0 M marshmallow on micromax Yu yuphoria .
Yu Yuphoria was launched last year in may and since then it is running on Android 5.0.2 lollipop . Android 5 Lollipop is A out dated android version so today we are here with a guide in which we will tell you to Upgrade Yu5010 Yuphoria with android 6.0 marshmallow .
Yuphoria comes with a 5 inch Hd screen . Along with a Qualocmm Snapdragon 410 quad core processor there is 2Gb ram which is enough for Multitasking . Yu5010 Comes with 16 Gb of onboard storage along with a 64 Gb expandable storage . The only drawback The yu yuphoria have is the outdated android Lollipop .
So today we are Here with a Guide On How to Update Yu yuphoria to Android 6.0 marshmallow Cyanogenmod 13 .
Upgrade Yu Yuphoria Yu5010 To Android M Marshmallow .
The Update we are talking about is the cyanogenmod 13 custom rom . Cyanogenmod 13 is based on the latest android M and it also comes with many extra ordinary features like the Theme support , awesome wallpapers and many more features .
Up till now there are no words from the Yu that when they will roll out the official marshmallow 6.0 upgrade for yu yuphoria so the best option which remains is to install a custom rom and Get the latest android 6.0 on Yuphoria .
Before going to the installation procedure , Here are some features of the android marshmallow custom rom .
- Based on android 6.0 m.
- No issues Like Hang or lag .
- Can Play Heavy Games .
- Tweaked For Multitasking .
- Battery Tweaks to increase battery life .
- Ram Management .
- Theme support .
How to Get Android Marshmallow on Yu Yuphoria .
- Download Cyanogenmod 13 For yu yuphoria .
- Download it in your pc .
- Now connect your yuphoria to Pc through usb cable .
- Copy the Downloaded custom rom in the root of your sdcard .
- Now disconnect the smartphone from pc .
- Turn off .
- Boot into TWRP or CWM recovery .
- Now you will see many options .
- First choose wipe data factory reset .
- Then wipe dalvik cache .
- The wipe cache partition .
- After doing all above things .
- Choose ” Apply update from SDCARD ”
- and choose the cyanogenmod 13 custom rom you downloaded earlier .
- The Update process will take some time to complete .
- After completing you Have to choose ” Reboot system Now ” .
- The first time rebooting will take some time to complete .
Here are some screenshots of the custom rom :-
This custom rom Doesnt come with GAPPS pre installed so incase if you want GAPPS 6.0 on your Yu yuphoria Cm13 custom rom you can download from HERE .
So this was our guide on How to install latest android 6.0 marshmallow on yu yuphoria , I hope this guide helped you in Updating yuphoria to marshmallow .