How to Root Meizu M1 Note By using Android App .
Do you want to root Meizu M1 note without using Computer ? If yes then you are at right place . Today we are here with a guide Meizu M1 Note root .
Meizu M1 note is a Phablet with Good features and a affordable price . The M1 Note was launhced after some days of the redmi note launch in india . Before going to the rooting guide of Meizu M1 Note Lets have a quick look at the specifications of the M1 Note .
Meizu M1 note comes with a 5.5 inch Fhd display with a pixel density of 401 ppi . In terms of Hardware there is a 1.7ghz Cortex A53 octa core Processor , Along with the octa core processor there is a 2Gb ram . Coming to the camera , The M1 Note comes with a combination of 13 Mega pixel + 5 Mega pixel camera . There is a 13 Mega Pixel primary camera and 5 Mega pixel front camera . Coming to the battery there is a 3140 Mah battery .
Coming to the main guide ” How to root Meizu M1 Note ” .
Meizu M1 Note Root Guide .
Before going to the guide here are some points you need to take care before rooting the Meizu M1 Note .
- Make a backup of your important files and contacts .
- The minimum percent of battery charged should be 70% .
- After rooting Meizu M1 note the warranty will be voided , However if you want to get the warranty back you can get it back by unrooting the Meizu m1 Note .
Starting with the Guide :-
Root Meizu Note M1 without Pc .
- Create a Flyme Account First .
- To create a Flyme Account follow the below procedure :-
Settings > Account > Add Account > Create a account .
- Now login to your flyme account .
- After that tap on Open System Privileges .
- After opening Choose Accept .
- After that the Smartphone will reboot .
- Now Your Meizu M1 note is rooted , but the process is still not complete .
- Install Kinguser.apk From HERE .
- And thats all !!!!
You have successfully rooted your Meizu M1 note . You can check the root by downloading the root checker app from playstore .
So this was our guide on How to root Meizu M1 note , i hope this guide helped you in rooting M1 note easily .