Root xiaomi redmi 3 without using computer .
Do you want to Root Xiaomi redmi 3 without using Pc ? If yes then you are at right place . Today we are here with a guide in which we will tell you method to root Xiaomi redmi 3 by using android app .
Xiaomi redmi 3 is the successor of the Xiaomi redmi 2 prime which was one of the most selling device worldwide . Redmi 3 is the very first device from xiaomi in the year 2016 in the Budget level segment . Before going to the Rooting Redmi 3 guide let us have a Quick look at the specifications . Xiaomi redmi 3 comes with a 5 Inch Hd Display ( 720X1280) with a Pixel density of 244 Pixels per inch .
Xiaomi redmi 3 Comes with a 1.7Ghz Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 Octa core processor Coupled with 2Gb ram which makes the smartphone Capable of Heavy multitasking and gaming .
The redmi 3 comes with 13 Mega pixel rear camera , This is the biggest upgrade over the redmi 2 prime which used to come with 8 Mp primary camera . At front there is a 5 mega pixel camera for Good and clear selfies . for Storage there is a 16 Gb internal storage which can be further expanded upto 128 Gb by using a Memory card .
The best thing about the xiaomi redmi 3 is its massive 4100 Mah battery Which can last upto 2 days with heavy usage .
Okay so Heading towards our Guide on How to root Xiaomi redmi 3 without using computer .
How to Root Xiaomi redmi 3 Using App .
So In this guide we will use a android Rooting application to root Xiaomi redmi 3 . Before rooting the redmi 3 Below are some Prerequisites you need to do :-
- Make sure that redmi 3 is minimum charged to 60% .
- Make a Backup of all your Important files and contacts .
- After rooting Redmi 3 your warranty will get voided , However you can get it back by unrooting .
Okay now Starting with the Rooting Of Xiaomi redmi 3 .
Rooting Procedure Of Xiaomi redmi 3 .
- First of all Download the Xioami Redmi 3 Apk from HERE .
- After Downloading .
- Install the Apk As normal App .
- Now Go to Developers option .
- Enable Usb Debugging Mode .
- After Doing All the Above Steps .
- Go to App Drawer And open The Redmi 3 Rooting App you downloaded earlier .
- After opening You will see a Root Option , just press that .
- After sometime your Xiaomi redmi 3 Will be rooted .
Thats all , You have successfully rooted your Xiaomi redmi 3 Without using pc .
Now to check if your Redmi 3 is rooted or not You can simply download a App from Google Play store named as ” Root Checker ” to check .
So that was our guide on How to Root Xiaomi redmi 3 without using pc , I hope this guide helped you in rooting your redmi 3 .