Android N 7.0 Features , Name and Update List .
Okay now without wasting much time lets head over to the guide on How to update Micromax Doodle 2 A240 To android 6.0 Marshmallow .
Android 6.0 marshmallow is the latest android version from google and today in this guide we are going to tell you How to upgrade micromax Doodle 2 A240 to android 6.0 Marshmallow .
We will use a android 6.0 Marshmallow custom rom to update micromax doodle 2 A240 to android M 6.0 . The rom is based on android 5.0 lollipop and themed on Android 6.0 marshmallow .
Here are some Points you need to remember before updating Doodle 2 A240 to android 6.0 M .
- As we already mentioned that we will use a custom rom to update doodle 2 to android 6.0 marshmallow .
- The Custom rom is based on Android 5.0 Lollipop .
- Make a backup of your important files and contacts .
- Charge your doodle 2 to minimum 70% .
- Pre Rooted .
- Stable .
- No bugs .
- Ram management .
- Battery performance tweaks .
- Android Marshmallow 6.0 themed .
- First of all Download the android 6.0 Marshmallow custom rom From HERE in your Pc .
- Now connect your smartphone to pc via USB cable .
- After connecting copy the custom rom to root of your SD card .
- Now boot your Doodle 2 A240 into CWM recovery .
- After booting in to Cwm recovery you will see many options .
- Now choose the following options .
- Wipe data / factory reset .
- Wipe cache partition .
- Wipe Dalvik cache .
- And in last choose ” Select Zip from Sd card ” and choose the Custom rom you downloaded earlier .
- The updating procedure will take some time .
- After the successful updating go back to the main screen and choose ” reboot system now .
- Now the phone will start . the First boot will take some time .