Root Any Android N 7.0 Nougat smartphone without using Computer .
Do you want to root your android n 7.0 smartphone ? if yes then you are at right place . Today we are here with a guide on How to root Android 7.0 N Nougat by using a android application .
Android 7.0 N is the latest android version from google , Some days ago the update of android N 7.0 touted as Android Nougat was pushed in nexus 6P , 5X , 6 , 9 devices . And just within a week of the update ,A recognized Xda developer found the way to get Root access on Android N 7.0 Nougat smartphones .
So lets start the Guide on How to root Android N 7.0 Nougat .
Root Android N 7.0 Nougat by using android app .
As mentioned earlier that we will not use Computer or laptop to root Android N 7.0 Smartphones . All we will use is a Zip file .
So here is the guide on How to root Android N 7.0 Nougat without using pc .
- First of all Download the Supersu root file from Here .
- Download the Supersu in your pc .
- After Downloading the supersu connect your smartphone to pc .
- Now copy the Downloaded file in the root of your sd card .
- After copying disconnect the smartphone from Pc .
- Now turn off your smartphone .
Get root Access on Android N 7.0 Nougat .
- After complete turn off boot the device in Recovery mode .
- After Booting in to recovery mode you will see many options .
- You have to select ” Choose Zip From sd card ” .
- Now the rooting procedure will take some time to complete .
- After the successful rooting you will get a Successful root confirmation notification .
- Now go back to main screen and choose ” Reboot system Now ” .
- And thats All !!!! You have successfully rooted your Android N 7.0 Nougat smartphone without using pc .
To check if the device is successfully rooted or not you can download a app from google playstore named as ” Root checker pro ” .
If the App show this Device has active root access then it means your device is successfully rooted .
So this was our guide on How to root Android 7.0 N Nougat without using pc i hope this guide helped you in getting root access on Android 7.0 N Nougat .