Smartphones from companies like Lenovo , intex, lenovo , xolo ,karbonn and many other comes with a service called Channel 50 and when the Channel 50 Sms service is activated then you receive sms from Channel 50 every minute and that is obviously irritating .
In this guide we will tell you how to Deactivate Channel 50 sms .
The problem of Channel 50 messages usually comes in the Chinese smartphones like Micromax,xolo,lenovo,lava,karbonn and intex . So lets start the guide on How to deactivate Channel 50 messages .
- First of all go to the Messages > inbox .
- Then open settings of your smartphone .
- After going to settings you will see many options .
- Open general settings .
Now open Cell broadcast settings .
- Now you will see that Cell broadcast is disabled .
- Enable it .
- After Enabling go to Sim card cell broadcast settings .
- Now you will see a Channel named as ” Channel 50 ” .
- Open it .
- After opening , you will see a option to Deactivate channel 50 sms service .