Update Micromax Canvas Nitro With android 6.0 marshmallow – Custom rom .
Using micromax Canvas Nitro A310 ? And want to update it into android 6.0 marshmallow ? If yes then you are at right place . Today we are here with a guide on How to install android 6.0 marshmallow on Micromax canvas nitro A310 .
Micromax canvas nitro was the very first smartphones from micromax that featured 2gb ram along with a octa core processor .But as the smartphone belongs from micromax which have a very bad record in updating Smartphones never updated the Canvas nitro .So today we are here with a guide on How to upgrade canvas nitro to android 6.0 marshmallow .
Micromax Canvas Nitro A310 marshmallow 6.0 update .
Before going to the updating guide lets have a look at the specifications of Micromax canvas Nitro A310 .
|Processor||Octa Core 1.7 GHz|
|Resolution||720 x 1080 pixels (267 ppi )|
|OS||Android OS, v4.4.2 (Kitkat)|
|Finger Print Reader||No|
|Front camera||5 MP|
|Rear camera||13 MP, Duel LED|
|Flash memory||8 GB, expandable upto 32 GB|
|Sensors||accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
|Display||5″ IPC Display|
Android 6.0 Marshmallow Custom rom For Micromax Canvas Nitro A310 .
Here are some points you need to remember before flashing the custom rom on Your micromax Nitro A310 .
- There are chances of bricking your device while updating the micromax canvas nitro to Android 6.0 marshmallow , So do everything at your own risk .
- This is a custom rom based on android 4.2 , And designed on Android 6.0 Marshmallow Design .
- Minimum % of battery should be 70% to avoid bricking .
- It is recommended to make a backup of all your important files and contacts .
So Starting with the guide :-
- First of all Download the Android marshmallow custom rom for Micromax canvas nitro From HERE .
- After Downloading the rom in your computer .
- Connect your smartphone to Pc and copy the downloaded rom in the root of your sd card .
- After copying boot the smartphone in to cwm recovery mode .
- After booting You have to choose
- Wipe Data / Factory Reset .
- Wipe Cache Partition .
- Wipe Dalvik cache .
- After doing all the above things choose ” Select Zip from sd card “And select the custom rom you downloaded earlier .
- The flashing will take sometime to complete .
- After completing choose ” Reboot system now ” .
Here are some screenshots of the Custom rom .
So this was our guide on How to update Micromax canvas nitro A310 to android 6.0 Marshmallow , I hope the android 6.0 marshmallow custom rom based on android kitkat helped you in updating your micromax canvas nitro A310 .