Marshmallow 6.0 Upgrade For Samsung Galaxy J1 .
Samsung galaxy j1 was the first smartphone in the j Series from samsung . The j Series was launhced in the budget series , Having good hardware specifications and a 4.5 inch display the Galaxy j1 became quite popular . But unfortunately being a smartphone in the budget series Samsung never updated Galaxy j1 to lollipop or Marshmallow . So in this guide today we will teach you how you can check if a Marshmallow Update is available for your Samsung Galaxy J1 or Not .
Samsung Galaxy j1 Marshmallow 6.0 Update Download .
- There should be minimum 2Gb of storage available on your device .
- Charge your phone upto 75% to avoid updating failure .
- First of all turn off your Galaxy J1 for 2 minutes .
- Now Turn it on again .
- Now go to the settings of your J1 and go to About phone .
- Now in about phone you will see a System Updates option .
- Open That .
- Now you will see a ” System Update is available option ” Just tap on Download .
- After Downloading make a reboot .
- Thats All !!! You have updated your Samsung Galaxy j1 to android 6.0 marshmallow officially .
- Download the marshmallow Update for Samsung Galaxy J1 From HERE .
- Now Download Odin And flash The Downloaded Firmware on your Samsung Galaxy j1 .
- Before flashing via odin it is recommended to make a Backup of your full smartphone .
Best Custom rom For Samsung Galaxy j1 .
- Download the Custom rom for galaxy J1 from HERE .
- Now again flash the Custom rom using Odin .
- Sometimes you need to download the Samsung Drivers to make the Pc recognize your smartphone , So you can download them from Samsung official website .