Samsung galaxy j5 Marshmallow Update .
Do you want to update Samsung galaxy J5 to android 6.0 marshmallow ? Then you are at right place . today we are here with the Method on How to upgrade Samsung galaxy j5 to android Marshmallow .
Samsung galaxy j5 was among one of the most selling smartphones on flipkart in the year 2015 . Galaxy J5 is a 5 Inch device with a quadcore processor and 1.5gb of ram , But as we all know that samsung is bad in upgrading their smartphones and since the launch comapny never upgraded the smartphone . So today we are here with a Guide on How to upgrade the samsung galaxy J5 to android 6.0 marshmallow .
Upgrade Samsung Galaxy J5 to Android version 6.0 marshmallow .
So in this guide today we will use 2 methods to update the galaxy j5 to android 6.0 marshmallow .Best Vr Headset India – 2016
Method 1st :-
The first method is the easiest and basic method to update The Samsung J5 to android marshmallow , However this method will only work if the company has rolled out the update from their end .
- First of all turn off your smartphone .
- After turning off , remove the battery for 2 minutes .
- Plug in the battery again and turn on the smartphone .
- Now go to Settings .
- Open About Phone .
- After opening About phone you will see a ” System Updates ” Option . Just open that .
- Now you will see a ” update available ” Option , Just open that .
- After downloading the update you will be asked to reboot the smartphone and install update , just tap on yes .
- Thats all you have successfully updated your Sasmung galaxy j5 to android 6.0 marshmallow .
Method 2 :-
In this method we will use a Custom rom to update the Samsung galaxy j5 to android 6.0 marshmallow .
Android 6.0 M Marshmallow Custom rom for Samsung galaxy J5 .
Before flashing the rom on your device below are some points you need to remember .
- This is a custom rom based on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop ( Marshmallow Themed ) .
- There are some chances of bricking the smartphone .
- It is recommended to follow each and every step properly .
- Flash the custom rom at your own risk , we will not be responsible for anything .
- Download the Custom rom from HERE .
- Now place the custom rom in the root of Sdcard .
- Boot the smartphone in Cwm/Twrp recovery mode .
- Wipe Data / Factory reset .
- Wipe Cache Partition .
- Now Select ” Install Zip from sd card and select the custom rom you downloaded earleir ” .
- Thats All !!! you have successfully flashed the android 6.0 marshmallow custom rom on your samsung galaxy j5 .
SO this was our guide on How to update Samsung galaxy j5 to android 6.0 marshmallow , I hope the android 6.0 marshmallow custom rom for Galaxy j5 helped you in updating .