Update Xiaomi Redmi 1s to Miui 8 .
Miui 8 is the latest operating system from xiaomi . Xiaomi is the third largest smartphone company in the world and not only this but their Miui operating system is also considered as the best operating system in the world . Miui 7 which is the predecessor of Miui 8 can be seen running on many smartphones . So in this guide we will tell you how to upgrade xiaomi redmi 1s with MIUI 8 .
Xiaomi redmi 1s Miui 8 Update .
- It is recommended to make a backup of all the contacts and files .
- A minimum internal free space required is 2gb .
- You should be using a fast internet connection to avoid corrupt file downloading .
Install Miui 8 Update on Xiaomi redmi 1s .
- So first of all Open the Updater app from the app drawer .
- After opening the Updater app you will see a option ” Check system updates ” .
- Just tap on that .
- Now if there is Miui 8 update available for your redmi 1s you will see the option to download the update .
- First of all visit the redmi 1s rom download Page .
- Now download the Miui 8 update for redmi 1s .
- After downloading place it in the Internal memory .
- Now go to the updater app and select ” Choose Download package ” .
- Thats All !!!! You have successfully updated your Xiaomi redmi 1s to Miui 8 .
So this was our guide on How to Update xiaomi redmi 1s to miui 8 .