Update Xiaomi redmi Note 2 / Note 2 Prime with Miui 8 .
Xiaomi launched the latest version of their default os ” Miui ” , Being the successor of Miui 7 the new version is named as Miui 8 . Along with the latest Miui version xiaomi is also going to launch the biggest xiaomi smartphone ever named as Mi Max . So today in this guide we will tell you how to update Xiaomi redmi note 2 with Miui 8 .
Miui 8 Update for Redmi Note 2 / Note 2 Prime .
- How to Update Xiaomi redmi note 2 / Prime to Android 6.0 Marshmallow .
- How to root Xiaomi redmi Note 2 / Prime .
- Make a backup of all important files and contacts .
- Charge your redmi note 2 to a minimum percentage of 70% .
- Connect your Redmi note 2 to internet to download the Miui 8 update for redmi note 2 / Note 2 prime .
Download Miui 8 Update for Xiaomi redmi note 2 / Note 2 Prime .
- Open the Updater app from the app drawer .
- In the Updater app you will see option to Check system updates .
- Just tap on that .
- Now you will see that there is a Miui 8 update available .
- Tap on Download Miui 8 Update now .
- After the downloading of update completes , Press reboot now .
- First of all visit the redmi note 2 miui 8 rom download Page .
- Now download the Miui 8 update for Redmi note 2 .
- After downloading place it in the Internal memory .
- Now go to the updater app and select ” Choose Download package ” .
- Thats All !!!! You have successfully updated your Xiaomi redmi Note 2 to Miui 8 .
So this was our guide on How to Update xiaomi Redmi note 2 / Note 2 prime to miui 8 .