Root Cyanogenmod Cm13 Marshmallow 6.0 custom roms without using Computer .
Do you want to root your Smartphone running on Cm13 marshmallow 6.0 custom rom ? If yes then you are at right place . Today we are here with the guide on How to Get root access on cm13 without using computer .
Cyanogenmod 13 is a custom rom based on the android 6.0 marshmallow and Smartphones from Oneplus , Yu And Zuk and many others come with Cm13 as their default os . Cyanogenmod is one of the best custom roms in the world , Having thousands of themes and ringtones the rom also comes with many advanced features . So today we are here with the rooting Cm13 guide .
Enable Root Access on CyanogenMOD 13 Marshmallow 6.0 Custom rom .
So in this guide we will not use computer to root the Cm13 , All we have to do is manually enable the root access option in our smartphone .
Cyanogenmod custom roms come with inbuilt Supersu management which lets users turn on and turn off root access anytime they want . The Root access by default comes deactivated so today in this guide we will tell you how to get root access on Cm13 easily :-
So starting with the guide :-
- First of all Go to the settings Of your smartphone .
- Now Go to about phone .
- Now search for Build Number .
- Now tap on build Number for 7-8 times .
- By doing this you will enable the Developers option .
- Now go back to the main menu .
- Now look for Developers option .
- Open that and Turn on .
- Now in the developer’s option You will see a Option ” Root Access ” .
- Now Select Apps and ADB .
- Thats All !!! You have successfully Rooted your Cm13 custom rom .
So this was our guide on How to root Cm13 Marshmallow 6.0 without pc .