How to root Xiaomi Redmi 2 / Redmi 2 Prime running on Miui 8 without computer .
Do you want to root Redmi 2 Prime , Redmi 2A and redmi 2 after Miui 8 update ? If yes then you are at right place . Today we are here with the guide on Rooting Xiaomi redmi 2 Prime / 2A / 2 .
Xiaomi recently updated the Mi series and redmi series to Miui 8 which is the company’s latest Operating system . The miui 8 is a very advanced operating system with features like double space , Inbuilt video and image editor . Not only features but there is also a major upgrade in the design of Miui 8 over miui 7 , However the icons are not much changed . So in this guide we will tell you how to get root access on miui 8 installed on Xiaomi redmi 2 , redmi 2 prime and 2A .
Enable Root Access on Redmi 2 / Redmi 2 / 2A in Miui 8 .
In the developer Miui 8 there is a inbuilt option with which you can easily enable root access on your redmi 2 prime , redmi 2 without using pc and any app .
Before rooting redmi 2 / 2 prime / 2A here are some prerequisites :-
- Make sure you are using Redmi 2 Prime / 2 / 2A running on miui 8 .
- Minimum percent of battery available should be more than 70 % .
So starting with the Guide :-
Root Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime / redmi 2 / 2A After miui 8 update .
- First of All Reboot your smartphone .
- Now Go to Security .
- Now Open Permissions .
- In Permissions
- You will see a option Allow root Access .
- Open that .
- After opening you will be asked to confirm Root access .
- Tap on Yes Enable root Access .
- Now as soon as you choose the Smartphone will reboot .
- Now After rebooting you will see that the smartphone is now rooted .
Thats All !! you have successfully rooted Redmi 2 / 2 Prime on miui 8 .