How to Upgrade Samsung Galaxy Smartphones to Android N 7.0 Nougat .
Do you want to update your Samsung galaxy Device with android 7.0 Nougat ? if yes then you are at right place . Today we are here with the guide on How to Get Latest android nougat 7.0 on Your samsung smartphones .
Android N 7.0 Nougat is the latest android operating system from google . The New os comes with many new advanced features , We will discuss about the new features later in the post . So in this guide we will tell you how to update Samsung Galaxy Devices to Latest android n 7.0 nougat . Recently a list of devices that will get android Nougat 7.0 update was released and only Flagship and new devices were in the list . So in this guide we will cover those samsung devices that will not get official android n 7.0 nougat update .
Update Samsung Galaxy Mobile in Android N 7.0 .
So before upgrading samsung devices to nougat let us discuss features of the newly launched android N 7.0 Nougat and after that we will start the guide .
The new android N 7.0 Nougat comes with a new design . Not only design but many new features have also been added in the Android 7.0 aka android Nougat . Better multitasking , more battery life and more security are one of the major upgrades that are made in the Android N . So starting with the guide on How to update Samsung Galaxy Devices to Android N 7.0 Nougat .
So first of all Starting with the official way to Upgrade Samsung Galaxy Devices with android N 7.0 Nougat .
How to Officially upgrade Samsung Galaxy Devices to Android N 7.0 Nougat .
- So first of all turn off your samsung galaxy Device .
- Now pull out the battery for Around 2 minutes .
- Now Insert the battery again and Turn on the smartphone .
- Now after the device gets turned on Head over towards the settings of your samsung device .
- Now open About device .
- After you open About Device you will see a option .
- To Check for system Updates .
- Now tap on Check for updates .
- Now the device will ask you to connect to wifi to download the Update .
- Just connect to wifi or Connect to 3G/4G to download the Nougat update for Samsung Galaxy Devices .
- Now after downloading the Update .
- You will be asked to reboot the device
- Just Tap on Yes ” Reboot and Install ” .
- As soon as you choose the above option , Your device will reboot and the installation will start .
Thats all !!! You have successfully Updated your samsung galaxy Device to android n 7.0 Nougat .
Method 2 :-
How to Update Samsung Galaxy in Nougat 7.0 .
So in this Method will update the Looks of samsung galaxy device to look like android N 7.0 Nougat . In this method we will use the android Nougat ringtones for samsung , Android Nougat wallpapers for samsung .
So starting with the
Android N 7.0 Nougat wallpapers for samsung smartphones .
Here is How to Set Nougat wallpapers on Samsung Device :-
- First of all Go to the settings of Your Samsung Device .
- Now open Display settings .
- In display settings you will find a option to Change the wallpaper .
- If you choose Home screen then the wallpaper will be set on Home screen only . If selected Lock screen than it will be applied only on the lock screen and if you want to set the wallpaper on both the Homescreen and Lock screen . The select Home and Lock screen .
- After Applying the wallpaper set it as default .
Android N 7.0 Nougat Ringtones for Samsung galaxy Smartphones .
- First of all Download android Nougat ringtones for Samsung Galaxy .
- Now after downloading go to the Settings .
- In settings choose Sound and profile settings .
- Now in incoming calls settings choose the ringtone you want to make default .
- After That you can also set the Default notifications sound of your choice .
Android N 7.0 Nougat Launcher for samsung Galaxy Devices :-
The Last and the most important step is to install a Android N 7.0 nougat themed launcher on your samsung device . So here is How to set .
- So first of all Download the android N launcher from Google Play store .
- Now let it install .
- After Installing Just press the Middle ( Home ) Button of your samsung Galaxy Device .
- Now you will see 3 Options .
- Tap On ” Android N ” Launcher option .
- And then tap on Always .
- By doing this you will set the android N launcher as default launcher .
Cm Cyanogenmod 14 Custom rom update for Samsung Galaxy Devices .
Cyanogenmod is one of the most popular custom roms in the world . The Cm custom roms are based on Stock android versions and luckily samsung users are the amongst the top users who get support from Cyanogenmod developers so .
The cyanogenmod 14 for samsung galaxy devices is yet not released . However most of the samsung galaxy devices will be supported in the Cm14 based on android Nougat 7.0 . So after the official release of Cm14 for samsung Galaxy You will be able to update the Device to android Nougat 7.0 by flashing the custom rom .
So this was our guide on How to update Samsung Galaxy Devices to android n 7.0 nougat officially .