Download And Update Nexus 5 To Cyanogenmod 14 android Nougat 7.0 .
How to Update Nexus 5 to Android 7.0 N Nougat .
- Make sure you are using Google Nexus 5 .
- Make sure you are on Android 6.0 Marshmallow .
- Make Sure you have Twrp or CWM recovery installed on your device .
- Make sure there is more then 70% battery available in your nexus 5 .
Download Android N 7.0 Nougat Cm14 For Nexus 5 .
- First of all Download Cm14 for Nexus 5 . ( Credits :- Chirayu Desai )
- After Downloading Make a reboot of your smartphone .
- Now Connect smartphone to Pc .
- After connecting Copy the downloaded rom in root of Sdcard .
- Now disconnect the smartphone from pc and check if the Zip file is present in smartphone or not .
- Now Boot the smartphone in recovery mode .
- After booting Select Wipe data / Factory reset .
- Now select Wipe cache .
- Now select Wipe Dalvik cache .
- Now select Wipe cache partition .
- Now select Install and choose the downloaded custom rom .
- After Some time you will get a Successful notification which means the Nexus 5 has been upgraded to android nougat 7.0 using Cm14 .