Download And Update Nexus 5 To Cyanogenmod 14 android Nougat 7.0 .
Do you want Cm14 for Nexus 5 ? and Want to Download cyanogenmod 14 Based on Android Nougat 7.0 Update for Nexus 5 ? if yes then you are at right place . Today we are here with the Cm14 custom rom for Nexus 5 . Cm14 is the latest version of cyanogenmod custom roms , The Cm 14 is based on android N 7.0 Nougat . The Cm14 for Nexus 5 is also based on Android 7.0 Nougat . So after Flashing Cyanogenmod 14 you will be able to Update nexus 5 to android 7.0 Nougat .
Android Nougat 7.0 is the latest android version that comes with many major upgrades over the android 6.0 marshmallow . Many Nexus devices started receiving android 7.0 nougat via Ota but nexus 5 will not get Android N 7.0 Nougat update but a Developer named Chirayu Desai has developed Cm14 for Nexus 5 . So today we are here with the Android Nougat 7.0 update for Google nexus 5 .
How to Update Nexus 5 to Android 7.0 N Nougat .
As we already mentioned earlier that we will use Cm14 for nexus 5 to update in android nougat 7.0 , So as this is a custom rom so it needs some pre requirements make sure you follow all of them .
- Make sure you are using Google Nexus 5 .
- Make sure you are on Android 6.0 Marshmallow .
- Make Sure you have Twrp or CWM recovery installed on your device .
- Make sure there is more then 70% battery available in your nexus 5 .
Download Android N 7.0 Nougat Cm14 For Nexus 5 .
- First of all Download Cm14 for Nexus 5 . ( Credits :- Chirayu Desai )
- After Downloading Make a reboot of your smartphone .
- Now Connect smartphone to Pc .
- After connecting Copy the downloaded rom in root of Sdcard .
- Now disconnect the smartphone from pc and check if the Zip file is present in smartphone or not .
- Now Boot the smartphone in recovery mode .
- After booting Select Wipe data / Factory reset .
- Now select Wipe cache .
- Now select Wipe Dalvik cache .
- Now select Wipe cache partition .
- Now select Install and choose the downloaded custom rom .
- After Some time you will get a Successful notification which means the Nexus 5 has been upgraded to android nougat 7.0 using Cm14 .
So this was our guide on How to Update Nexus 5 to android 7.0 Nougat . I hope the Cm14 custom rom for Nexus 5 helped you .