Download and Flash Miui 8 Global Stable Rom on Redmi note 3 Snapdragon India .
Xiaomi Rolled out Miui 8 Global Stable rom for Redmi note 3 on 23rd august . Do you want to Download Miui 8 Global stable rom for Redmi note 3 ? And want to know how to flash Global Stable miui 8 in redmi note 3 ? If yes then you are at right place . Today we are here with the Guide on Download Miui 8 Global stable rom for redmi note 3 .
Xiaomi redmi note 3 is the most shipped smartphone in 2016 , Xiaomi redmi note 3 was launched around 5 months ago in india and since then the smartphone remains out of stock because of its popularity . The smartphone comes with A powerful snapdragon 650 processor and 3Gb ram . The smartphone still runs on Miui 7 but on 23Rd august xiaomi rolled out Global Stable Miui 8 rom for Xiaomi redmi note 3 indian snapdragon variant .
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Miui 8 Global Stable Update Download .
Xiaomi released the Miui 8 Global developer rom on 11 august and the Miui 8 Global stable rom was scheduled for 13 august but later on it was shifted for 23rd August . So in this guide we will tell you The way to Upgrade Xiaomi redmi Note 3 to Miui 8 Global Stable rom And For those who want Miui 8 Global Developer rom can check our Guide on How to upgrade Xiaomi redmi note 3 to Miui 8 Global Developer .
Before upgrading to Miui 8 Stable Rom for redmi note 3 below are some Pre requirements :-
- Make Sure you are using Miui 7 .
- If you are on Miui 8 Global developer rom then it is recommended to make a backup of each and every file .
- Make sure there is More then 70% battery available in your redmi note 3 .
Miui 8 Global Stable Rom for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 .
Here are some of the Features that the New Miui 8 Global Stable rom comes with :-
- Second Space .
- 3 Finger Screenshot .
- Battery saver .
- Ram management .
- New design .
- Weather In Status bar .
- App Lock .
- New wallpapers .
- Cloned apps option .
- More new settings, Features and options.
How to Update Redmi note 3 to Miui 9
So starting with the Step By Step Guide :-
- First of all Download Miui 8 Global Stable rom for redmi note 3 .
- Now place the Downloaded miui 8 in The Root of sd card .
- Now go to updater app in your Redmi note 3 snapdragon variant .
- Tap on 3 Dots in the Updater app .
- Now select Choose update package .
- Now select the Miui 8 Global Stable rom you downloaded earlier .
- Now the Device will ask to Delete and factory reset system to flash the new update tap on Yes .
- Now after around 5 minutes your device will reboot .
- Just select the Language and other settings .
- After That go to Updater app to check if the device is updated to Miui 8 or not .
Thats all !! You have Successfully updated your Xiaomi redmi note 3 indian snapdragon variant to Miui 8 global stable Succesfully .