Update LG G2 Mini to Android Nougat 7.0 Using CyanogenMod 14 Rom .
Do you want to update LG G2 Mini to Android N 7.0 Nougat ? And want to Download Cm14 for LG G2 ? if yes then you are at right place . Today we are here with the Guide on How to Update LG G2 to Nougat 7.0 using a Custom rom .
LG G2 mini is a smaller version of the Lg G2 . Some days ago we wrote on How to update Lg G3 to Android nougat and today we are here with the Android 7.0 upgrade for LG G2 mini . G2 mini was launched in 2014 and since then the smartphone is running on android kitkat . The smartphone comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 Quad core processor and 1Gb of ram . As the processor is average so we cant expect any official nougat 7.0 update for G2 mini , But still we can use a Nougat based custom rom to update the device . Android 7.0 N is the latest android version which comes with many new features and upgrades . So in this guide we will tell you How to Update to G2 Mini to android n 7.0 Nougat .
Download CM14 Nougat 7.0 N Rom update for LG G2 Mini .
So to update Lg G2 mini to nougat we will use CM14 rom . Cyanogenmod 14 for Lg g2 mini is a android n 7.0 nougat based custom rom that comes with all features of android 7.0 . Some of the main features of the custom rom are :-
- The custom rom is based on android 7.0 N Nougat .
- This is a CM14 rom for G2 mini .
- The rom supports Gravity box .
- Pre rooted .
- Different themes .
- Android N wallpaper .
- Android N ringtones .
- Battery Tweaks .
- Multitasking Manager .
- No Hang .
- No lag .
Whats working in the rom ?
- Music Player .
- Mobile Data .
Requirements and points to remember :-
- This is a custom rom so it may contain some bugs .
- It is recommended to always flash the latest build of the rom .
- Dont try to flash this rom on any other smartphone .
- Make sure there is more then 70% battery available in your device .
- There should be more then 4Gb of free space available in the internal memory to flash the update .
- CWM or TWRP recovery is required to flash the update .
- A USB Cable and a Laptop or computer is required to flash the update .
How to update LG G2 Mini to Android Nougat 7.0 N .
- First of all Download the CM14 rom for LG G2 Mini .
- It is recommended to download the rom in Laptop or computer .
- After Downloading the rom Connect your Device to computer using a Usb cable .
- Now copy the downloaded rom and paste in the root of Sd card or Internal memory ( Sd card is recommended ) .
- Now disconnect your Smartphone from pc .
- Now make a backup of all files and Contacts .
- Now turn off your smartphone
- Now Pull out the battery for 2 minutes .
- Now insert the battery again .
- Now you have to boot your LG G2 Mini in recovery mode .
- To boot In recovery mode Press Volume UP + Power button .
- Dont release the keys until the smartphone Boots in recovery Mode .
- Now your smartphone will boot in recovery mode .
- Now you will see many options .
- Choose the following options :-
- First of all tap on Wipe .
- Now chosse Wipe Cache.
- Wipe cache .
- Wipe Cache Partition .
- Wipe Dalvik Cache .
- Now press back key and tap on backup .
- Now Backup all important files .
- Now again press the back key and tap on Install button .
- Now choose the Update.zip .
- Now the recovery will ask you to Confirm the installation .
- Just tap on yes install android nougat 7.0 in LG g2 mini .
- As soon as you Confirm the flashing procedure will start .
- The installation will take around 5 minutes to complete .
- After the flashing completes you will get a notification ” CM14 flashed successfully ” .
- Now just tap on Reboot .
- The first boot will take 2-3 minutes .
- Thats all !!! You have successfully updated your LG G2 mini to android n 7.0 nougat .
Screenshot of CM14 for Lg g2 mini :-
So this was our guide on How to Update LG G2 mini to android N 7.0 Nougat , I hope you liked CM14 rom for LG G2 Mini .