Update LG G3 to Cyanognemod 14 Android Nougat 7.0 .
Do you want CM14 for LG G3 ? and want to Download CM14 Nougat 7.0 update for LG G3 ? If yes then you are at right place . Today we are here with Cm14 custom rom for LG g3 . CM14 is the latest version of Cyanogenmod custom rom that is based on Latest android N 7.0 Nougat . So by flashing Nougat 7.0 custom rom in Lg G3 G3 you will be able to update it .
Google recently started rolling out Nougat update for Nexus devices and later on the update will be pushed to more high end devices by their Manufacturers . The devices which will not get the official update can update using several custom roms like AOSP , CM14 and many more . The rom today we will use is CM14 which is based on nougat 7.0 .
Download CM14 Android N 7.0 Nougat Update for LG G3 .
As the Lg G3 is 2 years old devices so it is not in the list to get Official Android n 7.0 nougat update in LG G3 but still there are many Custom roms which can do the task . Custom roms are the heavily skinned version of Stock roms with upgraded android version . The nougat 7.0 custom rom for LG G3 comes with many features and some of them are :-
- AOSP .
- Android N 7.0 Nougat .
- All features of Nougat .
- Battery Saver profiles .
- Theme Support .
- Nougat 7.0 wallpaper .
- Ram Management .
- Manual Mode camera .
- Custom Ui .
- Gravity box support .
As this is a custom rom so it needs some pre requirements to flash the custom rom on device , Make sure you Follow all of them :-
- This cutsom rom is only for LG G3 and if flashed on any other device it may brick your device .
- You should have TWRP or CWM recovery installed on your device to flash the custom rom on Lg g3 .
- Make sure your smartphone have minimum 70% battery .
How to update LG G3 to Android N 7.0 Nougat .
- First of all Download CM14 Nougat 7.0 Update for LG G3 .
- Now connect your LG G3 to Pc using USB cable .
- Now copy the downloaded custom rom and paste it in the root of SD card Or internal memory .
- Now turn off your LG G3 .
- After Complete Turn of Boot it in To recovery mode .
- Now in recovery mode you will see many options like below :-
- Chosse Wipe .
- Now Wipe Cache .
- Wipe Dalvik cache
- Wipe Cache partition .
- Now choose backup and backup all data .
- Now choose install .
- Now choose The Cm14 custom rom you downloaded earlier .
- Now tap on yes and confirm the installation .
- After the successful installation you will get a ” Successfully updated ” Notification .
- Now go back to the main menu and Tap on reboot .
- Thats all You have successfully updated your Lg G3 to android n 7.0 Nougat .
Screenshots of the LG G3 Nougat 7.0 Update :-
So this was our guide on how to update LG G3 to android 7.0 nougat , i hope the cm14 custom rom for LG G3 helped you in updating .