How to Upgrade Sony Xperia Z3 To Android Nougat Using CM14 Rom .
Do you want to Update Xperia Z3 to android N 7.0 nougat ? Want to Download CM14 for Xperia Z3 ? if yes then you are at right place . Today we are here with the Guide on How to install android n 7.0 nougat in Sony Xperia Z3 .
Sony xperia Z3 was launched in September 2014 and at the time of the launch the phone was running on Android 4.2 , Sony skipped lollipop update for the device and rolled out Android marshmallow update for the Device . Z3 was one of the first smartphone in India to feature 3Gb of ram and a bigger battery . In this guide we will tell you How to upgrade Xperia z3 in nougat 7.0 .
Android N 7.0 is the latest operating system and it comes with many new features . As of now there is no official Nougat 7.0 update for Xperia z3 but still we can update it by using a custom rom .
Download Nougat 7.0 CM14 For Xperia Z3 .
As mentioned earlier that there is no Official Nougat 7.0 update for Sony Xperia Z3 so we will use CM14 for Xperia Z3 . CM14 aka Cyanogenmod 14 is a android n 7.0 nougat based custom rom . The rom comes with many new features . Some of the features of Cm14 for Xperia Z3 are :-
- Nougat 7.0 based .
- Different Theme support .
- Custom font .
- Supports Gravity Box .
- Pre rooted .
- Battery tweaks for more battery backup .
- No Lag .
- Ram management for better multitasking .
- Next camera with Filters .
Before flashing the custom rom on your device there are some Pre requirements you have to follow :-
- This custom rom is only for Sony Xperia z3 and dont try to flash it on any other device .
- The flashing of custom rom requires TWRP or CWM recovery installed on your device .
- A minimum of 70% battery is required to flash the custom rom .
- Laptop or computer is required to Download CM14 for Xperia z3 .
- USB Cable .
Update Sony Xperia Z3 in Nougat 7.0 .
- First of All Download CM14 for Xperia Z3 .
- Download the rom in Your Laptop or Computer .
- Now connect your Xperia Z3 to Pc using a good quality USB Cable .
- Now copy the Downloaded CM14 rom and paste it in the root of SD card .
- Now Disconnect your smartphone from Pc .
- Now you have to Boot your Smartphone in recovery mode .
- To boot Xperia Z3 in Recovery mode first of all turn off the mobile .
- Now you have to press Volume Up + Power button together until the smartphone boots in TWRP recovery mode .
- Now your smartphone will boot in Twrp recovery mode .
- Now you will see many options :-
- First of all Tap on wipe .
- Now wipe Data / factory reset .
- Now choose Wipe Cache .
- Now choose wipe dalvik cache .
- Now choose Wipe cache partition .
- Now Press the back button
- Now tap on backup .
- Now Backup all important files .
- Again press the back button .
- Now tap on Install and choose the Cm14 custom rom .
- Now confirm the installation .
- The flashing Procedure will take around 5 minutes to complete .
- After the flashing procedure completes You will get a Notification saying ” Zip file flashed Successfully ” .
- Now go the main screen and tap On reboot .
- The first boot will take around 3-4 minutes which is normal .
So this was our guide on How to Update Sony Xperia Z3 to Android N 7.0 Nougat , I hope the CM14 rom for Sony Z3 helped you .