Update Sony Xperia Z1 to Nougat 7.0 N By Using CM14 Custom rom .
Do you want to update Xperia Z1 to Android N 7.0 Nougat ? And want to Download CM14 for Sony Xperia Z1 ? If yes then you are at right place . Today we are here with the guide in which we will tell you How to Update Sony Xperia Z1 in Nougat 7.0 .
Sony Xperia Z1 was launched in 2013 and being a old device it currently runs on android 5.1 Lollipop . Today we are here with the way to install Nougat 7.0 in Xperia Z1 . Android N 7.0 Nougat is the latest android version and it comes with many features and upgrades over , As the Xperia Z1 is a old device so there will be no Official Android N 7.0 Nougat Update for Sony Xperia Z1 , But the users who want to upgrade to Nougat 7.0 can use custom rom .
Download CM14 Nougat 7.0 Update For Sony Xperia Z1 .
As we already mentioned that Upto now there is no Official Nougat 7.0 update for Sony Xperia Z1 . So we are here with Cyanogenmod 14 custom rom for Sony Z1 , By using the custom rom you will be able to Update in Android Nougat 7.0 . Cm14 is a custom rom which is based on Latest android version 7.0 and comes with some advanced features . Below is the list of some Features of CM14 for Sony Xperia Z1 .Related : How to Update Xperia Z3 to Android N 7.0 Nougat .
- Based on Android N 7.0 Nougat .
- Theme Support
- Nougat 7.0 wallpapers
- Nougat 7.0 Ringtones
- Gravity Box Supported
- Pre rooted
- Battery Tweaks
- Ram management .
- Better Multitasking .
Before flashing the custom rom on your Device make sure you follow all the pre requirements given below :-
- This Cm14 rom is only for Sony Xperia Z1 .
- Make sure you Have TWRP or CWM recovery installed in your Xperia Z1 .
- Make sure there is Minimum 50% battery in the smartphone .
How to Update Sony Xperia Z1 to android N 7.0 Nougat .
- First of All Download Cm14 Nougat update for Xperia Z1 . ( SuperLamic )
- It is Recommended to Download the Update in Your Computer .
- After downloading the update in pc connect your smartphone to pc using Usb cable .
- Now copy the Rom and paste it in the root of sd card .
- Now disconnect the smartphone .
- Now turn off your smartphone .
- After turning off Boot it in to TWRP recovery mode or CWM recovery mode .
- To boot the Xperia Z1 in Recovery mode you have to Press Volume Up + Power button Simultaneously .
- Now after entering in Recovery mode you will see many options Like below :-
- Tap on Wipe .
- Now Wipe Cache .
- Wipe Cache Partition
- Wipe Dalvik Cache
- Now Tap on Backup .
- Now backup all files .
- Now tap on Install .
- Now you have to choose the CM14 rom you downloaded earlier .
- Now tap Yes Flash the Update .
- As soon as You select the Updating procedure will start .
- After Successful flashing You will get a ” Cm14 successfully flashed notification “
- Now go back to the main menu and tap on ” Reboot ” .
- The first boot will take around 5 minutes .
- Thats All !!! You have successfully flashed Cm14 rom in Sony Xperia Z1 .
So this was our guide on How to Update Sony Xperia Z1 to android N 7.0 Nougat .