Update Oneplus 3 to Android N 7.0 Nougat CM14 Rom .
Do you want to update Oneplus 3 to android Nougat 7.0 ? And want to install Cm14 rom in Oneplus 3 ? If yes then you are at right place . Today we are here with the guide on How to install Android 7.0 on Oneplus 3.
Oneplus 3 is still considered as one of the most powerful android devices . The device comes with a powerful snapdragon 820 processor and 6 Gb of ram . Being the latest flagship it is confirmed that the company will roll official android Nougat 7.0 update for Oneplus 3 , But before the official nougat 7.0 update we can still install Cyanogenmod 14 rom in oneplus 3 and update it . Android N 7.0 nougat is the latest operating system from google , The new android version comes with many new features like multi-window support, Ram manager, System ui tuner . So lets start the guide on Oneplus 3 android nougat 7.0 update .
How to Install Android Nougat 7.0 CM14 in Oneplus 3 .
CM14 is a nougat 7.0 based custom rom , The rom comes with many new features . Some of the main features of the custom rom are :-
- Custom rom is based on android N 7.0 Nougat
- Cyanogenmod 14 .
- Different theme support .
- Battery manager
- Ram manager for better multitasking
- Gravity box support .
- Pre rooted .
- The rom is smooth
- No hang or lag problem .
Whats working in the rom :-
- Sim works
- Wifi Works
- Data internet
- All apps
- File manager
You may also like : How to Fast Charge your android device .
Pre requirements before flashing the rom :-
- This custom rom is only for One plus 3 , Dont flash it on any other device .
- Twrp recovery is required to flash the rom .
- Minimum 60% battery is required to flash the update .
- Make sure there is minimum 6Gb of free space available in the internal memory .
- A USB Cable is required .
Upgrade Oneplus 3 to Android N 7.0 Nougat .
- First of all Download CM14 for Oneplus 3 .
- It is recommended to Download the Update in your Laptop or computer .
- After Downloading Connect your Oneplus 3 to Computer using the Usb cable .
- Now copy the Cm14 for Oneplus 3 and paste it in the root of internal memory .
- Now rename the CM14.zip to Update.zip .
- Now disconnect your phone from Pc .
- Now you have to boot your Oneplus 3 in recovery mode .
- To boot in recovery mode Press the power and Volume down button .
- Keep Holding the buttons until the smartphone boots in recovery mode .
- Now after entering in recovery mode you will see many options :-
- Tap on Wipe .
- Wipe data / factory reset
- Wipe cache
- Wipe cache partition
- Wipe Dalvik cache
- Now press the back button .
- Now tap on backup .
- Now make a backup .
- Now again press the back key
- Now tap on install .
- Now choose the Update.zip file .
- Now tap on yes install Cm14 in oneplus 3 .
- Now the recovery will start installing update in the phone .
- After sometime you will get a notification saying ” Phone updated successfully ” .
- Press the back key and tap on Reboot .
Screenshots of CM14 Nougat update in oneplus 3 :-
So this was our guide on How to update oneplus 3 to android n 7.0 Nougat , I hope you liked CM14 for Oneplus 3 .