Update Sony Xperia T to Android Nougat 7.0 CM14 ROM .
Good News for Sony Xperia T users Now they can update Xperia t to android 7.0 Nougat easily .Users can install CM14 rom in Sony Xperia T and enjoy the latest android version on their device .
Sony Xperia T is a very old device that still runs on android 4.0 Ice cream sandwich and being a old device sony has stopped further support for the device . So it is pretty clear that the device will never get official update from the company , But still users can flash custom rom on their device and enjoy the latest operating system . So today we are here with the Android Nougat for Sony Xperia T . Android Nougat 7.0 is the latest operating system and it comes with many new features if you want to know features in detail we have written a Guide on Android 7.0 features . . So lets start the guide on How to Update Sony Xperia T to Nougat 7.0 .
Install CM14 Android 7.0 Nougat In Sony Xperia T .
So to Update the Xperia t to nougat we will use a Nougat custom rom Known as CM14 . CM is also known as Cyanogenmod 14 and it is one of the most popular and feature loaded custom rom .The best thing about this Cm14 update for Xperia t is that it is from official Cyanogenmod developers and its a stable update for the device , It is based on Latest android version and you get many features like :-
- Comes with Several different themes
- Android 7.0 Wallpapers / Ringtones
- Smooth Rom
- No hang Or Lag Problem
- All Nougat 7.0 Apps works
- Ram management for better multitasking
- battery tweaks which give more battery life .
Pre-requirements and Points to remember :-
- This custom rom is only for Sony Xperia T and Dont flash it on any other device .
- There should be more then 2Gb space available in the smartphone to flash the custom rom .
- Make sure there is more then 60% battery in your smartphone .
- Your Smartphone should be rooted and Have TWRP recovery installed , You can See our Guide on How to root any android Device without pc to root your Xperia t .
- A USB cable and Computer is required to Transfer the rom in the smartphone .
- Make sure you follow each and every step carefully .
Whats working in the rom :-
- All Apps
- Everything is Working .
Steps to Update Sony Xperia T to Android 7.0 Nougat .
- First of all Download the Official CM14 for Sony Xperia T .
- DOWNLOAD GAPPS 7.0 FOR CM14 ROM.
- It is recommended that you download the Rom in your computer .
- Now after downloading copy the rom in the root of internal memory .
- Now You have to boot Xperia t in recovery mode .
- To boot in Recovery mode press and Hold Volume down + power button together .
- Dont release the keys until the smartphone boots in recovery mode .
- After booting in recovery mode you will see many options .
- Now choose Wipe .
- Wipe Dalvik cache > Wipe Cache Partition .
- Now tap on backup > Make backup of all files .
- Now tap on Install .
- Now choose the Cm14 Zip you downloaded earlier .
- The installation will take around 5 minutes to complete .
- After successful installation you will get notification ” CM14 flashed successfully ” .
- Now tap on reboot .
- Thats all !!! You have successfully Update Sony Xperia t to Nougat .
Screenshots of CM14 Nougat on Sony Xperia T :-
So this was oour guide on How to update Sony Xperia to android 7.0 Nougat, i hope you liked our guide .