How to Update HTC A9 to Android 7.0 Nougat Using CM14 rom .
Do you want to update Htc A9 to Android nougat ? And want to install Official Cm14 on Htc A9 ? if yes then you are at right place . Today we are here with the official Cm14 nougat update for Htc A9 .
Htc A9 is a mid range device which comes with Qualcomm snapdragon 617 Processor and 3Gb of ram , Htc A9 is a 5 inch device with 441 Pixel per inch density . Htc is one of the rare companies which update its almost every device to the newest android version, for the A9 company is planning to release official nougat update in coming days, But till then users can flash official CM14 rom on their devices. Android nougat is the latest operating system which comes with some amazing features like the multiwindow support, System ui tuner, Better battery management and many more features . So lets start the guide on How to Update Htc A9 to Android 7.0 Nougat .
Upgrade Htc A9 to android 7.0 Nougat Officially via Cm14 rom .
CM14 also known as cyanogenmod 14 is a nougat based custom rom, Cyanogenmod 14 is one of the most popular custom roms which comes with lots of features . The custom rom comes with all features of android nougat 7.0 and in addition you get features of rom as well, some of the features of Cm14 rom for Htc a9 are :-
- Based on android 7.0 Nougat
- New wallpapers / Ringtones
- New themes
- Gravity box support
- The rom is pre rooted .
- Better Battery backup
- Better ram management
- Better multi tasking
- Multi window support .
What works in the CM14 rom for Htc a9 ?
- Sim card works
- Data connection
- Everything works
Pre-requirements before flashing the rom on Htc A9 :-
- This is a custom rom and if you want official nougat update for Htc a9 then you can wait for some more days because company is planning to soon release the official update .
- This custom rom is only for HTC A9, So dont try to flash it on any other device .
- There should be more then 70% battery in smartphone .
- TWRP or CWM recovery is required to flash the rom on the smartphone , Here is the Guide on How to Install TWRP / CWM recovery on any android phone without pc .
- Minimum 4Gb of space in the internal memory is required .
- A pc or laptop is required to flash the update .
Step By Step Guide to Update HTC A9 to Nougat 7.0 .
- First of all Download Nougat Update for HTC A9 .
- DOWNLOAD GAPPS 7.0 FOR CM14 ROM.
- Now Connect your phone to Pc using a Usb cable .
- Now copy and paste the downloaded update in the root of sd card .
- Rename the File to Update.zip .
- Now You have to boot Htc a9 in recovery mode :-
- First of all tap on Wipe .
- Wipe Data / Factory reset
- Wipe Dalvik cache / Cache partition .
- Now tap on Backup .
- Make a backup of all files and current installed rom .
- Now tap on Install .
- Choose the Update.zip file you downloaded earlier .
- Now tap on yes and confirm the installation .
- Now The Updating procedure will start .
- After successful installation you will get notification ” Device updated Successfully ” .
- Now go back to the main screen
- Tap on Reboot device .
- Thats all !! You have successfully update Htc a9 to nougat .
So this was our guide on How to update Htc a9 to android 7.0 Nougat, I hope you liked our guide .