Install Lineage Os Nougat Rom In Lenovo A6000
Do you want to Install Lineage os rom in Lenovo A6000 ? if yes then you are at right place . Today we are here with the Lineage os rom for Lenovo A6000 .
Lenovo A6000 is a 5 Inch device with 294 pixels per inch and 720X1920 resolution . The Device comes with Qualcomm snapdragon 410 processor and 1Gb of ram . The Lenovo A6000 comes with a 8 Megapixel camera unit at the back end and 2 Megapixel at the front . The device still runs on Android 4.4.4 kitkat but today in this guide we are here with the android 7.0 Nougat Lineage os rom for Lenovo A6000 .
Lineage os is a latest rom from Cyanogen os developers, The rom is basically a continuation of Cyanogen os and the rom looks almost similar to CM rom . But when it comes to performance the rom is stable and refined version . So lets start the guide on How to Install Lineage os rom in Lenovo A6000
Update Lenovo A6000 With Lineage os rom
As mentioned earlier that the Device still runs on android 4.4 kitkat but after you install Lineage rom in Lenovo A6000 you will be able to Update it to android 7.0 Nougat .
The rom comes with all features of CM14 and android 7.0 Nougat but the thing which makes lineage os the best rom is its stability and performance . Lineage os rom for Lenovo A6000 is based on Android 7.0 Nougat . Below is a list of features that the Lineage rom comes with :-
- Based on Android 7.0 Nougat
- Themes Support
- New Wallpapers and Ringtones
- No hang and Lag problem
- Battery and ram management
Before proceeding to the guide there are some pre-requirements and points you have to remember before installing the rom on your device :-
- This custom rom is only for Lenovo A6000 So make sure you dont install this rom on any other device .
- Minimum 65% of battery is required in your smartphone to install lineage os.
- Make sure there is more then 4Gb of space in your smartphone .
- CWM or TWRP recovery is required to flash the rom .
- A USB cable and a Computer is required to Download Lineage os rom for Lenovo A6000.
How to Install Lineage os rom In Lenovo A6000
- First of All Download Lineage os rom for Lenovo A6000.
- DOWNLOAD GAPPS 7.0 FOR LINEAGE OS ROM.
- Make Sure you Have Downloaded the Update in your Pc only .
- After downloading connect your Smartphone to Pc using a usb cable .
- Now make sure your pc has recognized the device .
- Now Rename the Lineageos.zip file to Update.zip.
- Now Copy the rom and paste it in the root of sd card .
- Now Disconnect the smartphone from pc.
- Now you have to boot your smartphone in recovery mode.
- To boot in recovery mode you have to first turn off the device.
- Now Hold and press volume Up + Power button together .
- Dont release the keys until the smartphone boots in recovery mode.
- Now you will see many options :-
- First of all Tap on Wipe
- Now Wipe Data / Factory reset
- Wipe Dalvik cache
- Wipe Cache Partition
- Now Tap on Backup
- As soon as you tap on backup the backup procedure will start.
- The process will take around 5 minutes to complete however thats normal.
- Now tap on Install .
- Now choose the Lineageos.zip file which you renamed as Update.zip.
- Now the installation procedure will start .
- After successful installation you will get a notification ” Zip flashed successfully ” .
- Now tap on Reboot .
- Thats all !!! You have successfully updated your Lenovo A6000 With Lineage os rom.
How to Update Lenovo A6000 to Android 7.0 Nougat officially
- First of all go to the settings of your device .
- Now Open about phone .
- Now tap on Check for system updates option .
- If there is a system update available you will get notification saying ” System Update is available ” Just tap on Update now .
- Thats all !!! So this was how you can Officially update Lenovo A6000 to android 7.0 nougat .
So this was our guide on How to Update lenovo A6000 With lineage os, I hope you liked our guide .