Update Vivo V3 to android Nougat 7.0
Update vivo v3 to Android 7.0 nougat, Do you want to Update vivo v3 to android 7.0 nougat ? if yes then you are at right place. we are here with the Guide on How to Update vivo v3 to Android 7.0 Nougat . Android nougat is the latest version of android and it also comes with many new feature and upgrades .
One of the best features of android 7.0 Nougat is the Multiwindow feature which lets you use other apps in the samewindow and makes multitasking easy . The new android version also comes with many new features like the System ui tuner, battery management and several other features are added in the successor of Marshmallow. So lets move on the guide on How to Update vivo v3 to android 7.0 nougat.
Vivo v3 is a 5 inch device which comes with 294 pixels per inch and 720X1280 resolution however there is no protection for the display. Coming to the Hardware so the device comes with a qualcomm snapdragon 616 processor coupled with 3Gb of ram. The smartphone runs on android lollipop but in this guide we will show you How to update vivo v3 to android 7.0 nougat.
How to Update Vivo V3 to android 7.0 nougat
So the procedure to update vivo v3 to android 7.0 nougat is simple and all you need to do is just do simple steps to get the latest update on your android device, Despite the official nougat update there are some nougat based custom roms as well which can upgrade your device in the latest android version . One of the most popular custom roms you can flash on your vivo v3 are the lineage os rom or the AOSP rom. Since Cyanogenmod is no more in development so we wont suggest you to flash it on your device because you will not get any official update from the Developers.
Android 7.0 Nougat Custom rom for vivo v3
So as i mentioned above that to Update vivo v3 to android 7.0 nougat you can also flash a custom rom. All you need to Do is Download custom rom for your vivo v3 from Here and follow the below procedure to install it on your device.
- So first of all Download Nougat 7.0 Custom rom for your vivo v3.
- Now Place the zip in root of sd card.
- Now you have to boot vivo v3 in recovery mode.
- After Entering in recovery mode you will see many options.
- First of all Tap on Wipe Data > Wipe Dalvik cache > Wipe Cache partition.
- Now Tap on Install and choose the Vivo V3 nougat custom rom you downloaded earlier.
- Thats all !! This is How you can install nougat custom rom in vivo v3.
Update Vivo V3 to Android 7.0 Nougat Officially
- So first of all head over the settings of your smartphone.
- Now look for System Update Settings.
- Now Just open system update settings to check Android 7.0 nougat update for vivo v3.
- Now Tap on the Option ” Check for System Updates ‘.
- As soon as you tap on this the smartphone will start checking for new android 7.0 nougat upgrade.
- Now you will see a update is available just tap on Download now.
- Now tap on reboot and install option.
- Now your device will automatically reboot.
- Thats all !!! You have successfully updated you vivo v3 in nougat 7.0.
So i hope this guide helped you in updating vivo v3 to android nougat 7.0, if you have any kind of doubt you can comment down below.