How to Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung galaxy S8
- 1 How to Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung galaxy S8
- 2 Install TWRP recovery on Galaxy S8 Without Pc
- 3 How to flash TWRP Recovery in Samsung galaxy S8
So do you want to Install Twrp recovery on galaxy S8? If yes then you are at right place. Today we are here with the Guide on How to install TWRP recovery in Samsung galaxy S8.
As we all know that Samsung galaxy S8 is the latest Smartphone of Samsung, The Device is flagship device of samsung and comes with the latest Snapdragon 835 processor coupled with 4Gb of ram. Galaxy S8 is one of the very first devices which are offering The snapdragon 835 processor and coring gorilla glass 5 coating at the back.
Today in this guide we will show you the way to Install TWRP recovery on Galaxy S8, For those who dont know what is Twrp Recovery so Twrp recovery is the custom version of stock recovery, The basic function of a custom recovery is that can help you to install files or a custom rom without using computer. So lets start the Guide on How to Install TWRP recovery on Galaxy S8.
Install TWRP recovery on Galaxy S8 Without Pc
There are Two ways with which you can Install TWRP recovery on Galaxy S8 . One is the way in which Computer is required and the other way is without Computer. So if you Want to Install Twrp recovery without pc you can Follow our guide on How to Install TWRP/CWM recovery without Computer. ( The Guide Works for most of the samsung devices)
We already cleared what is TWRP recovery and Now we will tell you what are the benefits of Installing TWRP recovery and what are cons :-
Benefits after you Install TWRP Recovery on Galaxy S8
- You will Be Able to root your device without using computer.
- You can install Custom rom without using computer.
- You can Install Zip files.
- You can Update android version.
Cons After You install TWRP recovery on Galaxy S8
- Sometimes you can brick your device while installing a zip file.
- You will Loose warranty after you install custom recovery.
- Make sure there is more then 65% battery in Your smartphone.
- Make sure you have installed ODIN in your Laptop/Computer
- Your Computer must have Samsung Drivers installed
- Download the TWRP Recovery file from Downloads section
How to flash TWRP Recovery in Samsung galaxy S8
- To Install TWRP recovery on galaxy S8 follow the below steps.
- First of all you have to boot your galaxy S8 in Download mode.
- To Boot Galaxy S8 in Download mode press and hold volume down + Power + Home button together.
- Dont release the keys until your smartphone enters in Download mode.
- Now Connect your galaxy s8 to computer using a usb cable.
- Now make sure that your computer recognizes your device.
- Now Open Odin tool.
- Now Tap on AP and Select the TWRP Recovery. tar file you downloaded earlier.
- Now Tap on Start button.
- Now wait for the Flashing process to get complete.
- Once the flashing procedure is completed successfully your device will automatically reboot.
- Thats all !!! This was our guide on how to install Twrp recovery on galaxy s8.
How to Boot Samsung galaxy S8 in TWRP recovery mode
- To boot Galaxy S8 in Recovery mode you can follow the below simple steps.
- So first of all Completely turn off your device.
- Now Press Volume + Power + Home button together.
- Dont release the Keys until your Galaxy S8 enters in recovery mode.
- So this wa how you can Boot galaxy S8 in recovery mode.
So this was our guide on How to Install TWRP recovery on galaxy S8, i hope you liked our guide. If you have any kind of doubt you can comment down below in the comments section.