How to Install TWRP recovery in Redmi 4A
Install twrp recovery in redmi 4a without pc, CWM recovery for Redmi 4a, Flash twrp recovery in redmi 4a .Xiaomi has recently launched their new Redmi 4A at a very affordable price of Just 5999/- Indian Rupees. The Smartphone packs a lot for the price. Are you a Super User or someone who likes to tweak and play with their Smartphone by Flashing Custom ROM’s, Patches, Mods and all that Cool stuff?
So for you, here we are with a tutorial on How to Install TWRP Recovery in Redmi 4A
So, in the case of Redmi 4A, we have to Install TWRP recovery before rooting. So let’s Find out how to do that.
How to Install TWRP Recovery in Redmi 4A
- Download and Install ADB on Your PC. Refer to this post for Guide.
- Download TWRP recovery .img file from below for your Redmi 4A and save to a separate folder on your PC.
- Enable USB Debugging on your PC. To Do So follow below steps
- Open Settings on your Redmi 4A
- Go to About phone and tap seven times on Build number to enable Developer options.
- Now Go back and There you’ll find Developer Options, open it.
- Tick mark “USB Debugging”.
- Open the Folder where you Placed TWRP Image.
- While holding SHIFT Key Right click with mouse anywhere in the Folder and Select “Open Command Window Here”.
- Now connect your Redmi 4A to the PC via USB Cable.
- Now enter the following command on command line that opened to boot your device into bootloader/fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
If you get any dialogue on your phone after entering the above command tap on OK.
- Now your device will boot into bootloader.
- Enter the following Command to Install TWRP Recovery on the device.
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
Note: Change the Name of the file that you downloaded as terp.img before entering above command.
- Once TWRP Recovery is installed, you need to reboot your device. To do so enter the following command
- Now your device should be rebooted.
That’s all, you have successfully installed TWRP Recovery on your Redmi 4A. Pretty Easy, No?
How to Root Redmi 4A
- Download The SuperSU file from the button below
- Transfer the above zip file to external; storage of your device.
- Boot into Recovery.
- Tap on Install and select the supersu zip file that you just transferred.
- Now swipe to Confirm Flashing to start the process.
- Once the zip is successfully installed, Go back and Reboot System.
That’s all, you have successfully rooted your Redmi 4A. Enjoy :). So this was our guide on How to Install TWRP recovery on Redmi 4A i hope you liked the guide and if you have any doubt you can comment in the comments section.