Root Galaxy S7 on Android Nougat
- 1 Root Galaxy S7 on Android Nougat
- 2 How to Root Samsung galaxy S7 after Android Nougat Update
- 3 Guide To Root Samsung Galaxy S7 After android Nougat Update
So Do you want to root galaxy s7 on android nougat? If yes then you are at right place. Today we are here with the guide on How to root Samsung galaxy s7 after android nougat update.
Samsung galaxy S7 is the flagship device from samsung, However galaxy s8 release is also expected soon. There are two variants of the Galaxy S7, One is the standard variant called as Galaxy S7 and the other is the Higher variant with edges at corner called as galaxy S7 edge. So today in this guide we will tell you How to root Galaxy S7 on android nougat.
Samsung galaxy S7 comes with a 5.1″ screen with 72.1% screen to body ration and 577 pixels per inch density, for the protection of the display there is corning gorilla glass 4 coating on the top which protects the smartphone from scratches and cracks. So before going to the guide on How to root Galaxy S7 on Android nougat lets have a quick look at the specifications of the device.
Samsung galaxy S7 comes with a exynos 8890 octa core and 4Gb of ram, the smartphone comes in two variants out of which one comes with 32Gb internal memory and the other one is the 64Gb internal memory variant.Samsung galaxy S7 comes with a 12Mp primary camera unit and a 5Mp secondary camera unit.So now lets start the guide to root galaxy S7 on Android nougat.
Samsung recently pushed the android Nougat update for The galaxy S7 so we are here with the guide on How to Root galaxy S7 on Android nougat.
How to Root Samsung galaxy S7 after Android Nougat Update
So as we told you already that Samsung recently pushed the latest android nougat update for its flagship devices and luckily Galaxy S7 was one of them So in this guide today we will tell you the way to Root samsung galaxy S7 on Android nougat. Before you start the guide below are some points and pre-requirements you have to follow before you Start the rooting procedure.
Pre-requirements to root Samsung galaxy S7 after android nougat update
- Make sure your smartphone has more then 65% battery.
- Make sure you are using Samsung galaxy S7 running on android nougat 7.0.
- Make Sure you have downloaded Odin in your Pc.
- Make Sure you Have downloaded Samsung drivers.
- Download Super Su file for Galaxy S7.
Advantages After you root Galaxy S7 on Android Nougat
- You will be able to Update your galaxy S7 to newer android version easily.
- You will be able to install custom roms.
- You will be able to use all apps (Some apps need root access to Work)
Disadvantages After you root Galaxy S7 on android nougat
- Sometimes device gets bricked during the rooting procedure.
- You will loose warranty after you root Galaxy S7 on android nougat.
- It is always recommended that you use those apps only which you know very well and have proper knowledge.
Guide To Root Samsung Galaxy S7 After android Nougat Update
- First of all You have to Turn USB debugging on your Galaxy S7.
- To Enable USB Debugging on your galaxy S7 go to developer options and Tap on Enable USB debugging.
- First of all you have to boot your galaxy S7 in Download mode.
- To Boot Galaxy S7 in Download mode press and hold volume down + Power + Home button together.
- Dont release the keys until your smartphone enters in Download mode.
- Now Connect your galaxy s7 to computer using a usb cable.
- Now make sure that your computer recognizes your device.
- Now Open Odin tool.
- Now Tap on AP and Select the Super Su file you downloaded earlier.
- Make Sure Auto-Reboot and F. Reset time option is turned on.
- Now Tap on Start button.
- Now wait for the Flashing process to get complete.
- Once the flashing procedure is completed successfully your device will automatically reboot.
- Thats All !!! You have successfully Rooted Galaxy S7 on Android Nougat.
Thats All !!! This is the Guide on How to Root Galaxy S7 on Android Nougat, I hope you liked the guide. If you have any doubt you can comment down below in the comments section.