How to Install android USB drivers in Windows 10/8/7/XP for any Android Phone
Do you want to Install USB drivers for your android smartphone ? If yes then you are at right place . Alright So you just downloaded a driver for your particular Smartphone or any other device and now you are sitting there scratching your head as you don’t know how to actually install them. Well, that’s quite Simple, but still, if you don’t know sit back and relax as we Root update has got you covered. Here we are with our guide on How to Install USB Drivers in Windows Operating System.
It doesn’t make much difference which version of Windows you are using, this method will work in almost all the Windows Version whether it be the Latest Windows 10, Most Popular Windows 7 or even Windows XP for that matter. So before starting our Guide let’s actually take a look at what Drivers Actually are.
What are Drivers and How to Install them ?
As the name suggests “Drivers”. Well, not confusing you guys as the work of a car “Driver” is to take the passenger to his/her destination, the same way these drivers helps the Computer to communicate to that particular device so that it can share files and do communication in much more ways.
Now, we think you guys should have got an idea of what Drivers are and what they actually do. So let’s now start our Guide on “How to install Drivers” on Windows Operating System.
In case you are Using a Samsung Device You can see Our guide on Download Samsung USB Drivers for all Samsung Devices.
How to Install USB Drivers
First of all, make sure that you have the Driver zip extension file that contains drive for your Device which you need to Install, you can find Drivers for your Smartphone on Root Update as well, Just search for them. So in order to install drivers successfully on your Windows PC or laptop, follow the below Steps Carefully :-
- You should have drivers in a .zip file extension, so the first thing you need to do is to Extract the files from the zip on your Desktop. There are lot of free software like winrar which can get the job done.
- Once the files are extracted on your Desktop, Go to Control Panel and click on Device Manager.
- Now, Device Manager Window will get Opened.
- now click on any listed driver, and go to Action Tab on the top and Select “Add Legacy Hardware”.
- Click on “Next”.
- Select “Install a Hardware that I Manually Select from List (Advanced)”
- Click Next.
- Select “Show All Devices” and Click Next.
- Select have Disk.
- Now select the Folder and select .inf file and select next.
- If you get any Popup window, Click on Install.
- Wait for the installation to Complete.
Once the installation is Completed, you have successfully Installed Drivers.
So this was our guide on How to install USB drivers for any android smartphone .In case you have any queries, you can leave them in the Comments Section down below.