How to Upgrade Android Jellybean 4.0 to Android 8.0 O Oreo
Do you want to Update android jellybean to android 8.0 Oreo ? If yes then you are at right place .Alright, So you are someone who is quite a patience and has not upgraded their Smartphone from quite a long time now. So you are still using that old Jellybean version of Android in 2017? You want to Update your Smartphone to Android 8.o Oreo and are not able to because either your Smartphone’s hardware don’s Supports that or may be your Smartphone’s Manufacturer is too lazy to roll out an update for your Smartphone. Anyways, whether it be anything you need not worry because root Update got you Covered. We are here with our Guide on How to Update Android JellyBean to Android 8.0 Oreo.
So before getting Straight to the Guide, “How to Update Android JellyBean to Android 8.0 Oreo”. let us know few Requirements that you’ll need in order to update.
Requirements before you Update Android Jelly Bean to Android 8.0 Oreo
- Your Android Device Should be Rooted.
- Make sure there is more than 1Gb space on your smartphone
- Make sure you are using a device running on Android 4.4 KitKat.
- Make sure there is more than 50% battery in your smartphone.
- An Internet Connection.
Let’s now see some Android O Oreo Features that you’ll get on your Android Jellybean.
Android O Oreo Features
- Android O Navbar.
- Android O Dialer.
- Android O Calculator.
- Android O Quick Toggles.
- Android O Notification Panel.
- Android O Settings.
- Android O keyboard
How to Update Android Jelly Bean to Android 8.0 Oreo
In order to update your Jellybean Android Device to Latest Android 8.0 Oreo, follow these steps carefully:-
- First things first, you need to Enable Unknown Sources on your Android Jelly Bean Android Device. if you don’t already know how to do that, just go to your Android Jellybean Smartphone’s Settings, then Security and there you should find “Unknown Sources” Option and Enable it.
- Now, you’ll be needing an app. Download the Substratum App from the button below.
- Install Substratum App from Play Store on your Android Jellybean.
- Now you need another android application which is “Android O Overlay”, download it by clicking on the button below
Android O Overlay
- Install the App from Play Store on you Android Jellybean Device.
- Now Open the Substratum App that you installed at first.
- You should find Android O Overlay there if you are not able to clear data of Substratum App, then Force Stop it and try again on your Android Jellybean Device.
- Now open Substratum App again and tap on Android O Overlay and enable “Select to toggle all Overlay” and then at the bottom Tap build and enable.
- Now wait for few minutes and then reboot your Android Jellybean Device to make update take place.
- Congratulations! You have successfully Updated your Android Jellybean to Android 8.0 Oreo.
Video On How to Install Android 8.0 On Any Android Device :-
That’s it, So this was our guide on how to Update android jellybean to android 8.0 Oreo and Now you can Enjoy Android O on your Android Device. in case you have any questions then you can leave them in the comments section down below.