Update Galaxy A7 to Nougat 7.0 Manually
- 1 Update Galaxy A7 to Nougat 7.0 Manually
- 2 How to Update Samsung Galaxy A7 to Android Nougat 7.0
- 3 Download Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware for Galaxy A7
- 4 How to Manually Update Samsung Galaxy A7 to Android Nougat 7.0
So do you want to update galaxy A7 to Android Nougat 7.0 ? If yes then you are at right place . Today we are here with the guide on How to Update Galaxy A7 to Android Nougat 7.0 Manually . Samsung galaxy a7 is a midrange device from company which comes with Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box, So in this guide we will Show you How to install Android 7.0 Nougat in Samsung Galaxy A7.
Android 7.0 Nougat is one of the best Android version from google so far, the Os is basically a predecessr of New Android 8.0 oreo. The Android Nougat 7.0 Update for Galaxy A7 comes with many new features and Upgrades and not only this but it is also more stable compared to the Old android 6.0 Marshmallow OS for Galaxy A7. So without wasting Any time lets start the Guide On How to Update Galaxy A7 to Android Nougat 7.0 Officially.
How to Update Samsung Galaxy A7 to Android Nougat 7.0
So in this guide we will show you the Official way to update galaxy A7 to android Nougat 7.0 but before that have a look at the the pre-requirements and advantages and Disadvantages after you Update your Device to Android 7.0.
Pre-requirements before you Update Galaxy A7 to Android Nougat 7.0
- Make sure you are using Samsung Galaxy A7
- Your Device Should not be rooted
- Make sure your device has active internet connection
- Make sure there is more then 4Gb space in the internal memory.
Advantages after you Update Galaxy A7 to Android Nougat 7.0
- The android Nougat update for Galaxy A7 is far better then Stock Marshmallow
- Increased performance upto 20%
- Battery Tweaks
- Ram Management
Disadvantages After You Update Galaxy A7 to Android Nougat 7.0
- No Disadvantages
Download Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware for Galaxy A7
How to Manually Update Samsung Galaxy A7 to Android Nougat 7.0
- Extract the firmware files one the Desktop Of Your PC.
- Now Open The ODIN tool to Flash firmware on Your Galaxy A7..
- Verify that Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time are checked or enabled, and other options are left at their default values.
- Note: Make sure re-partition option is not ticked and do not load the PIT file found inside the firmware zip file as it will re-partition the device unnecessarily.
- Now boot the device into Download mode as follows:
- Turn off the phone and boot it into Download mode by pressing and holding Volume Down, Home and Power buttons together until the warning screen appears. Then hit Power button to confirm entry into Download mode.
- Connect the device to computer via an USB cable and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin.
- Add the firmware file by clicking the AP/PDA button in Odin.
- Click on Start and the firmware installation process will begin.
- It may take just a few minutes to complete and then a “PASS” message will be displayed on screen.
Thats ALL !!! Now Just tap on reboot.
So this was our guide on How to Update Samsung Galaxy A7 to Android nougat 7.0, I hope you liked our guide and if you have any doubt you can comment down below in the comments Section.