So do you want to Download and Install Stock firmware on Samsung Galaxy S8? If yes the You are at the right Place. Today we are here with the guide on How to Download And Install stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy S8.
Samsung Galaxy S8 is Flagship killer from Samsung. Let’s Talk about what we are getting in Samsung S8. Samsung galaxy S8 has Super AMOLED display with 1440 x 2960 resolution. The Galaxy S8 comes with a 12MP camera on Rear and 8MP Camera for Selfie Shooter. Coming to the Processor, it has Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Processor with Adreno 540. Samsung Galaxy S8 is running on Android Nougat. its come with 3000mAh battery.
So in this guide we will tell you How to download and Install Stock firmware on Samsung Galaxy S8.
Download And Install Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy S8
When you are trying to Root or Install Custom ROM on our Smartphone. you might end up with bricked Android phone. There are four method for fix it. You will find detail guide here. this is very natural issue for every Android phone, While Installing custom ROM or Root. it can be fixed by installing Stock firmware.
So in this guide we will show you the easiest way to Install Stock Firmware on Samsung galaxy S8, But before we starting the process there are some points and pre-requirements you have to follow make sure you follow all of them carefully.
- This method is only for Samsung S8.
- Make sure there is more then 65% battery in Your Smartphone.
- You need PC for The Process.
- RootUpdate is not Responsible for any damage to your Device.
Samsung S8 SM-G950W :- Download
Samsung S8 SM-G950U :- Download
Samsung S8 SM-G950N :- Download
Samsung S8 SM-G950F :- Download
ADB Driver :- Download
Odin Tool :- Download
Download and Install Stock Firmware on Samsung S8.
- Read the Pre-Requirements.
- Download and Install Odin Tool on PC / Laptop Whatever You have. and Make sure ADB Drivers are Installed on Your Computer.
- Download the stock firmware file according to you Samsung S8 model.
- Enable OEM unlocking and USB debugging. to do this, Go to Setting –> About Phone–> Software info and tap 7 times on Build Number to enable Developer option. Go back and you will see Developer Option Tap on it and Enable OEM unlocking and USB Debugging.
- Boot Your Samsung S8 into Download Mode. Turn off your Phone completely, Then Press Volume Down + Home Button + Power Button.
- Now open Odin Tool with elevated privileges.. to do this, right click on Odin tool and select run as administrator.
- Now connect your Samsung Galaxy S8 to PC Via USB cable.
- In Odin Tool You will see Added!! when your device is detected.
- Now click on AP option and choose the Stock Firmware File .
- Now click on the Options tap and uncheck Auto Reboot option.
- To start the process You have to click on Start Button in Odin Tool.
- when installation process done. you will see PASS with Green Tab in Odin Tool.
- Disconnect you Android Phone from desktop. and Reboot it.
- That’s all!!! Now you have successfully installed Stock firmware on Samsung S8.
i Hope you liked our Guide on How to download and Install Stock firmware on Samsung Galaxy S8. If you have any doubt feel free to leave comment down below in comment section.