Update Moto G4 Plus to Android Oreo 8.0
So do you want to Update Moto G4 plus to Android 8.0 Oreo? If yes then you are at right place. Today we are here with the guide on How to Update Moto G4 Plus to android 8.0 oreo. Moto G4 plus is one of the first devices of Motorola which will get the official android 8.0 oreo Update.
Moto G4 plus comes with a 5.5 Inch screen which has a resolution of 1920X1080 and comes with a pixel density of 401 pixels per inch.Under the hood of the smartphone, there is Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 octa-core processor coupled with 4Gb of ram, The Moto G4 plus comes with a 16Mp primary camera and a 5 Mp camera is placed at the front End. As of now, the smartphone runs on android 7.0 nougat But today in this guide we will show you How to Update moto G4 plus to android 8.0 Oreo.
Easily Update Moto G4 plus to Android 8.0 Oreo
In this guide, we will show you How to Update Moto g4 plus to android 8.0 Oreo using a custom ROM, however, an official android 8.0 Oreo update for the device will also be released soon by the company so the users who want official update can wait for the official release. So without wasting much time lets start the guide on How to Update Moto G4 plus to android 8.0 Oreo,
Pre-requirements before you Update Moto G4 plus to Android 8.0 Oreo
- The custom rom is only for MOTO G4 Plus so don’t try to flash it on any other device.
- Minimum 65% battery is required to install the rom successfully
- Make sure there is more than 4Gb space in the internal memory
- TWRP Recovery is required to Install the rom on your smartphone, Here is the guide on How to Install TWRP recovery on Moto G4 Plus
Download Android 8.0 Oreo Rom for Moto G4 Plus
How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo rom in Moto G4 Plus
- First of All Download Lineage os 15 rom for Moto G4 Plus
- Now Move the rom to the Root of sd card
- Now rename the rom to Update.zip or whatever you prefer
- Now Turn off your smartphone
- Now boot Moto g4 plus in TWRP recovery mode
- Now Tap on Wipe Dalvik cache > Wipe cache partition
- Now tap on Install
- Now choose the Lineage os 15 rom you have downloaded earlier
- Now Swipe to confirm the installation
- Now tap on Reboot
- That’s all !!! you have successfully Updated Moto G4 Plus to Android 8.0 oreo
So this was our Guide on How to Update Moto G4 Plus to Android 8.0 Oreo, I hope you liked our Guide and if you have any doubt you can comment down below in the comments section.