Update Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos to Android 8.0 Oreo
- 1 Update Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos to Android 8.0 Oreo
- 2 How to Update Galaxy Grand Duos to Android 8.0 Oreo
- 3 Steps to Officially Update Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos to Android 8.0 Oreo
- 4 How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo rom on Galaxy Grand Duos
So do you want to Update Galaxy Grand Duos to android 8.0 Oreo ? If yes then you are at right place . Today we are here with the Guide to Update grand duos to android oreo 8.0 . Its been a while now since Google has released their new Android Version, Android 8.0 Oreo and it is amazing. Android Oreo is the latest Android Version you can find right now on any Android Smartphone and it looks like everyone is eager to get this Version of Android on their Smartphone.
How to Update Galaxy Grand Duos to Android 8.0 Oreo
And it seems that you are having a Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos Smartphone and want to get the Latest Android 8.0 Oreo on your Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos. Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos is one of those Popular devices which is powered by a 1.2GHz dual-core processor and 1 GB of RAM, the device is outdated but still gets the Job done very well. So without wasting any more time, let us see How to Officially Update Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos to Android Oreo.
So, in this post, we will tell you a way by which you can Officially Update Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos to Android Oreo, but we need few requirements in order to get started.
Please make sure that you have the following pre-requisites:
- An Active Internet Connection (Faster Internet Preferrable).
- Your Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos should have at least 2 GB of free Space.
- Backup all your Important Pictures, Videos, Audios, Apps, Documents and other Files as you may lose them.
- To Install the rom you need TWRP recovery, Here is the Guide on How to install TWRP recovery on Any Android Phone without Pc
Download Android 8.0 Oreo Rom for Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos
Steps to Officially Update Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos to Android 8.0 Oreo
Follow below steps carefully to Update your Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos to Android 8.0 Oreo:
- First of all Reboot your Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos, Reboot is nothing but a simple restart for those of you who don’t already know.
- Now Go to Settings on your Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos.
- Scroll down to the bottom and Tap on About Phone.
- You should now see an Option for “System Update”.
- Tap on “Check System Updates”.
- Now you should see an Android 8.0 Oreo Update for your Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos, just tap on download.
- Wait for the download to get finished, it might take some minutes depending upon your Internet Speed.
- Now, you’ll get an option for Reboot and Update, just tap on it.
- Now your Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos will reboot and Update Automatically. it might take some time so don’t panic.
How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo rom on Galaxy Grand Duos
- First of all Download Lineage os 15 rom for your Grand duos
- Now move the downloaded rom to the root of sd card
- Now Turn off your smartphone
- Now you have to boot your phone in recovery mode
- After booting in recovery mode you will see many options on the screen
- Now tap on Wipe > Wipe Dalvik cache > Wipe Cache partition
- Now tap on Install
- Now choose the Lineage os rom you downloaded earlier
- Now Swipe to confirm the installation
- Thats all !!! you have successfully updated Galaxy Grand duos to android 8.0 Oreo
That’s just about it, you have successfully Updated your Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos to the Latest Android, Android 8.0 Oreo. In case you are facing any error or problem then let us know in the Comments Section down below.