How to Update Samsung Galaxy J2 prime to Android 8.0 oreo
- 1 How to Update Samsung Galaxy J2 prime to Android 8.0 oreo
- 2 How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo in Galaxy J2 prime Lineage OS 15
- 3 How to Update Galaxy J2 Prime to Android 8.0 Oreo
So do you want to Update Galaxy J2 prime to Android 8.0 oreo? If yes then you are at right place. Today we are here with the guide to Upgrade Galaxy J2 prime to android oreo. Samsung galaxy j2 prime was launched with Android 6.0 marshmallow out of the box and since then the smartphone is running on android Marshmallow but in this guide, we will show you How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo in Galaxy J2 prime.
Samsung Galaxy J2 prime comes with a 5-inch screen which has a resolution of 540X960 and comes with a pixel density of 220ppi, Coming to the processor of the smartphone so there is Mediatek MT6737 quad-core processor coupled with 1.5Gb of ram. As mentioned earlier that the smartphone still runs on Android 6.0 so in this guide we will show you How to update Galaxy J2 prime to android 8.0 Oreo.
As the smartphone is a budget level device So it will not get official Android oreo update from Samsung so the users who want to update their Galaxy J2 prime to latest android version can simply Install lineage os 15 rom on their device. So without wasting much time, let’s start the guide on How to Update galaxy j2 prime to android 8.0 Oreo.
How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo in Galaxy J2 prime Lineage OS 15
So as we mentioned earlier that we will Install Lineage os 15 rom in Galaxy J2 prime to update the phone but before you start updating your smartphone there are some points and pre-requirements you have to follow.
Pre-requirements before you update Galaxy J2 prime to android 8.0 Oreo
- The Lineage os 15 rom in this guide is only for galaxy j2 prime so don’t try to install it on any other Android smartphone as it will brick your android smartphone
- Make sure there is more than 4Gb space in the internal memory
- Make sure there is more than 65% battery in the internal memory
- TWRP recovery is required to install rom on your device
You may Also Like: List of Samsung Devices Updating to Android 8.0 oreo
Download Lineage os 15 rom for Galaxy J2 Prime
How to Update Galaxy J2 Prime to Android 8.0 Oreo
- First of all Download Lineage os 15 rom for your device
- Now move the rom to the root of Sd card
- Now rename the rom to Update.zip
- Now turn off your android smartphone
- Now Boot in TWRP recovery mode
- Now you will get many different options on the screen
- Now tap on Wipe
- Wipe Dalvik cache
- Wipe cache partition
- Wipe Data factory reset
- Now tap on Install
- Now choose update.zip file
- Now Swipe to Confirm installation
- Now Tap on reboot
- That’s all !!! You have successfully Update Galaxy J2 Prime to android 8.0 Oreo.
So this was our guide on How to Update galaxy J2 prime to android 8.0 Oreo we hope this guide helped you and if you have any doubt feel free to write down in the comments section below.