Update Redmi Y1 / Lite to Miui 9
So do you want to update redmi Y1 and Y1 Lite to Miui 9? If yes then you are at right place. Today we are here with the guide to Update Redmi Y1 and Redmi Y1 lite to Miui 9 officially. Xiaomi Redmi y1 and y1 lite are the latest smartphone from Xiaomi and they will go for sale for the very first time on 8 Nov. The smartphone will come with miui 8 out of the box but company has promised that they will release miui 9 update for the smartphone very soon. So we will show you How to Update Redmi Y1/Y1 lite to Miui 9.
Redmi Y1 comes with a 5.5 inch screen which has a resolution of 720X1280 and comes with a pixel density of 236ppi, Under the hood of the Redmi Y1 there is Snapdragon 435 octa core processor coupled with 3gb of ram whereas the Redmi Y1 lite comes with a Snapdragon 425 processor coupled with 2Gb of ram. so as we mentioned earlier that the smartphone comes with Miui 8 out of the box so we will show you How to Update Redmi Y1 / Lite to Miui 9.
Update Redmi Y1 to Miui 9 Officially
So before you start installing Miui 9 on your phone there are some points and pre-requirements you need to follow before installing Miui 9 on your Redmi Y1 phone.
You may Also Like: List of Xiaomi Devices updating to Android 8.0 oreo
Pre-requirements before you Update Redmi Y1 to Miui 9 officially
- This guide is only for Redmi Y1 and Redmi Y1 lite so dont try this on any other device as it will brick your device
- Make sure there is more then 65% battery in your phone
- Make sure there is more then 4Gb space available in your Phone
Related : How to root Redmi Y1 without Using PC
Steps to Update Redmi Y1 to Miui 9 Officially
- First of All Enable USB debugging on your android smartphone
- Now go to settings
- Now go to System Updates Option
- Now you Will See Miui 9 Update to Download
- Tap on Download
- Now after downloading you Will get Download and Install option
- Now tap on Reboot
- Thats all !!! You have successfully Update Redmi Y1 to Miui 9 Officially
Update Redmi Y1 Lite to Miui 9 Officially
- First of all Enable USB debugging on your android smartphone
- Now go to updater App on your phone
- Now tap on Check for Updates
- Now you will see Miui 9 Update to Download
- Now tap on Download & Install
- Now the update will be downloaded on your phone and you will get Reboot and install option
- Thats all !!! You have successfully Update Redmi Y1 lite to Miui 9 officially
So this was our guide on How to Update Redmi Y1 / Lite to Miui 9 officially, We hope this guide helped you and if you have any doubt feel free to write down in comments section below.