Root Asus Zenfone 4 After Android 8.0 Oreo Update
So do you want to Know How to root Asus zenfone 4 after Android 8.0 oreo update? If yes then you are at right place. Today we are here with the guide on How to Root Zenfone 4 after upgrading to Android Oreo 8.0. Recently Asus released an android 8.0 Oreo update for the Asus zenfone 4 and now users can root their smartphone easily.
Asus Zenfone 4 comes with a 5.5 inch and a resolution of 1920X1080 and 401 pixels density. Under the hood of the smartphone so the Asus zenfone 4 comes with Snapdragon 630 processor.coupled with 4Gb of ram for the standard variant and 6Gb for the higher variant, At the back of the smartphone, there are dual cameras. So without wasting much time, let’s start the guide on How to Root Asus zenfone 4 on Android 8.0 Oreo.
Guide to Root Zenfone 4 after Upgrading to Android 8.0 Oreo
There are many advantages in rooting your android phone and major ones are that you will be able to install custom ROMs on your zenfone 4 and a lot more. So before you start rooting your zenfone after android 8.0 oreo update there are some points and pre-requirements you have to follow. So make sure You follow all of them carefully.
- List of Asus Smartphones Updating to Android 8.0 Oreo
- How to Enable Jio Volte Calling on Any Android Smartphone
Pre-requisites before you Root Zenfone 4 After Android 8.0 Oreo Update
- TWRP recovery is required to Flash the rooting file on your Zenfone 4. if you haven’t installed TWRP recovery on your Zenfone 4 you can follow our guide on How to Install TWRP recovery on any Android Smartphone
- Make sure there is more than 65% battery on your Android smartphone
- Make sure you have made a backup of all important files and contacts
- Make sure You have downloaded the Magisk file to root Zenfone 4 without PC
How to Root Zenfone 4 running on Android 8.0 Oreo Without PC
- First of all Download Magisk and now save it in the internal memory
- Now Turn off your Android Smartphone
- Now you have to boot your zenfone 4 in twrp recovery mode
- To boot in Recovery mode you have to hold and press Volume Up + Power button
- Don’t release the keys until the smartphone enters in recovery mode
- Now You will see a list of several options
- First of all tap on Wipe
- Now choose Wipe Dalvik cache > Wipe Cache Partition
- Now choose Install
- Now choose Magisk Zip File
- Now slide to confirm the installation procedure
- That’s all !! You have successfully Rooted Zenfone 4 running on android 8.0 Oreo
So this was our guide on How to root Asus Zenfone 4 running on Android 8.0 Oreo We hope this guide helped you Also, let us know did you rooted Asus zenfone 4 using this tutorial down in the comments section. If you liked this post share it on social media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!