How to Fix Windows Cannot be Installed on Disk 0 Partition 1 Error
So do you guys want to Fix Windows Installation Error Cannot be Installed on Disk 0? then you are at the right place! Today we are here with the full guide on How to Fix Windows Cannot be Installed on Disk 0 Partition Error. We will tell you everything about fixing Windows Installation Errors.
As the name tells this an error which stops you from installing Windows on your PC. Such an error occurs when you are trying to install a new copy of Windows on your device. It simply says that you can not install windows on your hard drive.
Such an error can be very irritating as it does not allow you to install Windows on your device. Because of this, you won’t be able to use your PC. Therefore, today we are with the full guide to Fix Windows Cannot be Installed on Disk 0 Partition 1 Error.
Guide to Fix Windows Cannot be Installed on Disk 0 Partition 1 Error
In order to help you in successfully fixing this error, we have provided every required thing in this post, You will get to see the files required for this tutorial along with their respective download links. You can Also Install Garageband for Windows Next, you will go through the prerequisites section which has some important things. Make sure to go through this otherwise this guide may not work for you. Finally, you will find the step by step guide on how to fix this error on your PC during Windows installation.
Steps for Fixing Windows Cannot be Installed on Disk 0 Partition 1 Error
- First of all, make sure that you have a working bootable windows drive on either a flash drive or optical disk. Because if you are using a corrupted drive for booting, it will not work anyways. Therefore, make sure that your boot disk is 100% functional.
- After this, head to the step where you have to select the partition in which you want to install Windows. This is the place where you are facing this error of Disk 0 Partition 1.
- In here, you have to press shift+F10 which will open the command prompt. We will be using this command prompt window to enter some command that will fix this error.
- Now first type diskpart and press enter. After this, type list disk and press enter. This will show you all the disks that are available on your PC.
- We now have to select Disk 0 and we will do this by typing sel disk 0 and press enter. This will select the Disk 0 on which we are trying to install Windows.
- Finally type clear in the command prompt and press enter. This will clear your whole drive and now you will be able to install windows on your PC. Do keep in mind that this method will delete all of your files so make sure to backup them before doing so.
Also Read: Best Xbox one emulator for windows pc
We hope that you have now successfully fixed this windows installation error on your PC. Also, let us know what windows version have you installed in your pc down in the comments section. If you liked this post share it on social media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!