Install TWRP recovery on Redmi 6 Pro Without Using PC
Now you can easily Install Twrp recovery on Redmi 6 Pro without using Pc easily, Redmi 6 pro is the latest smartphone from Xiaomi. In this guide we will show you How to Install TWRP recovery on Redmi 6 Pro without pc. After you install TWRP recovery on your device you will be able to install custom roms on your device and root your device. So without wasting much time lets start the guide.
Redmi 6 Pro Comes with a 5.8 Inch display which has a resolution of 1080X2280 pixels, Under the hood of the smartphone there is 2Ghz Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor coupled with 4Gb of ram. The smartphone comes with 4000Mah battery, Coming to the camera so there is Dual 12mp camera at the back whereas 5Mp camera is placed at the front of the smartphone. So without wasting much time lets start the Guide to Root Redmi 6 Pro without PC.
Guide to Install TWRP recovery on Redmi 6 pro Easily
In this Guide we will show you the easiest method to install TWRP recovery on android Without PC but before there are some points and pre-requirements you have to follow So make sure you follow all of the carefully :-
Pre-requirements before you Install TWRP recovery on Redmi 6 pro
- Make sure there is 65% battery in your Smartphone so that it doesn’t gets turned off during the TWRP installation procedure
- Make sure you have made a backup of all important files and documents so that you can Get them back if anything goes wrong
- Installing TWRP recovery will void warranty of your device, However if you want to Get it back you can follow our Guide on How to Get Warranty Back after Rooting Smartphone
Advantages After you Install TWRP recovery on Redmi 6 Pro
- You will be able to Root Redmi 6 Pro without PC after you install TWRP recovery on your Phone
- You will be able to Install Android custom roms on your Redmi 6 Pro
- You will be able to Do customization’s
Steps to Install TWRP recovery on Redmi 6 Pro
- To Install TWRP on Redmi 6 pro make sure you have completed all things given in pre-requisites section
- Now enable usb debugging on your android Smartphone which you can do by going in the Developer options
- Now Follow our Guide to Install TWRP recovery on any Android smartphone without PC
- Now Reboot your Smartphone
- The First reboot will take around 5-10 Minutes to complete Which is totally normal
- Thats all!! You have successfully Installed TWRP recovery on Redmi 6 pro
We Hope you Were Able to Install TWRP recovery on Redmi 6 pro by using this Guide, In case if you have any problem feel free to Write Down in the comments section Below. Also Check out other Articles.