How To Update Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G To Android 5.0 lollipop.
We will Not Post The Official Lollipop 5.0 Update For Redmi Note 4G
- Charge Redmi Note To Minimum 70%
- Use 3G Or Wifi Because The Size Of The Rom is Large
- Minimum 1 Gb Of Space Is Required .
- Backup Your All Important Data .
- Patience is Recommended .
How To Upgrade Xiaomi Redmi Note 4g With Android 5.0 Lollipop .
There Are certain Chances Of Smart Phone Getting Bricked While The Updating Procedure , Do Everything At Your own Risk However If You Are Get Stuck at Any Place Please Feel Free To Ask me Any Time 🙂
We Know That Some Questions Are Still There You Would Like To Be Answered Okay So Here They Are :-
Is It Safe To Flash Custom Rom On my New Redmi Note 4g ?
Yes !! There Are no Problems In Flashing Custom Rom On New Redmi note 4g , How Ever You Should Keep One Thing in mind That After Flashing Custom rom Your Phone Will No More Be Covered in Warranty/Guarantee .
Are There Chances Of Bricking My Phone While The Updating Procedure ?
Yes There Are Chances Of Bricking Your Device While The Updating Procedure , Your One Wrong Move Can make Your Device Dead So Please Do Only Those Things That Are Written in our Instructions .
Still Doubts ??? Then please Fell Free To Ask Via Our Contact Us Page .
Things You Need Before Updating Redmi note 4g to Android Lollipop .
Download The Lollipop Rom Here
Make Sure That You Are using Cwm Recovery Instead Of Stock Recovery .
If You Are using Cwm Recovery Than its Good otherwise Let us Know We Will Tell You how To Flash Cwm Recovery on Redmi note 4g .
Okay After Downloading The Update Package Follow The Below Steps To flash Android lollipop On your Redmi Note .
- Charge Your Redmi Note upto 70%
- Now turn Off Your Phone
- Press Home Up And Power Button together Now You Will Enter In Recovery Mode .
- After Entering recovery Mode
- Choose Clear Data Choose Clear Cache Choose Clear Dalvik Cache .
- After Clearing Everything
- Select Flash update.zip from Sdcard And headover To The lollipop Update File You Downloaded Earlier .
- It Will Take Some Time To Flash .
- After Getting The Successfully Flashed Message
- Choose Reboot System Option .
- The First Reboot Will Take A Little Bit More Time .
Hurrah You Have Successfully Flashed Your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4g With Android 5.0 Lollipop .
This was our Guide On How to update xiaomi redmi note 4G to Android 5.0 Lollipop Hope our Guide Helped you In Upgrading Xiaomi redmi note 4g To android 5.0 lollipop
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.