How To Get back Lost Deleted Data From Android Smartphone With Root And Without Root .
- For Non Rooted users
- For Rooted users
First We Will Start With :- For Non Rooted Users
How To Recover Deleted Data Without Root in Any Android Smartphone .
- Memory Card Adapter
- Internet Connection to Download The Required Software
- And Patience .
This Guide is For Every Android user , But Just For Conformation Make Sure You Are Using Any of The Below Android Version .
- 1.5 Cupcake
- 1.6 Donut
- 2.0 to 2.1 Éclair
- 2.2 Froyo
- 2.3 to 2.3.2 Gingerbread
- 2.3.3 to 2.3.7 Gingerbread
- 3.1 Honeycomb
- 3.2 Honeycomb
- 4.0.x Ice Cream Sandwich
- 4.1.x Jelly Bean
- 4.2 Jelly Bean
- 4.3 Jelly Bean
- 4.4 KitKat
- Connect The Memory Card adapter to Your Laptop or pc
- Wait For The Memory Card To Be Detected By pc
- After Detection
- Go To Recuva
- Open It And Select The Memory Card
Directly Recover Deleted or Lost Data from Android Phone – Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android
Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android is Android data recovery software specially designed for you to directly and quickly recover data such as contacts, messages, call history, photos, and videos from all kinds of Android devices due to deleting, restoring factory settings, flashing ROM, rooting, etc.
Key Feature of Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android:
– Recover photos, videos and music from Android SD cards.
– Retrieve deleted contacts and text messages from Android internal memory cards & SIM cards.
– Friendly UI, support all Android phones and tablets.
– Works for all Android device, including new Samsung Galaxy S6, Samsung Galaxy S5, HTC M9, HTC One and Nexus 10.
– Freely transfer & backup Android data to PC.
Steps to Recover Lost Data from Android Phone and Tablet
- First of all Download Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android
- Now connect your Android phone to the computer via a USB cable. It will detect your phone.