Last updated on February 22nd, 2017 at 09:47 am
How to Update Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G to Android 6.0 Marshmallow .
Do you want to update your xiaomi Redmi note 4G to android 6.0 marshmallow ? Then you are at right place . Today in this guide we will tell you about the way with which you will be able to Upgrade your xiaomi Redmi note 4G with android 6.0 Marshmallow .
Xiaomi redmi note 4g is one of the best android smartphones in the sub 10k segment , This smartphone was a successor to the xiaomi redmi note 3G which was stopped in india due to some Patent issues between xiaomi and Ericsson . Xiaomi redmi note 4g is a smartphone that runs on the snapdragon Qulcomn processor and this is the biggest reason which gives the Xiaomi redmi note 4g a Huge developer support and this time a developer from India Made a Marshmallow 6.0 Custom rom for the Xiaomi redmi note 4G .
Android 6.0 Marshmallow upgrade for Xiaomi Redmi note 4G – Download And update .
Coming to the main thing , Xiaomi redmi note 4G runs on the xiaomi’s Default Miui Operating system but unluckily the Redmi note 4g still runs on the android 4.4 kitkat Based on Miui 7 which is a little bit outdated and when it comes to the companies update plans for the xiaomi redmi note 4g then there are no plans as of today . So now the best option left for the users is to use a custom rom based on android 6.0 marshmallow .
So today we are Here with a Android 6.0 Marshmallow Custom rom for Xiaomi redmi note 4g , This rom is developed by a Indian Developer and as of now the rom is beta stage which means you can face some issues while using the Android 6.0 marshmallow custom rom .
After Flashing the Custom rom on your Xiaomi redmi note 4g your warranty will get voided however if you want to regain it back then you can do it back by reverting back to the stock rom . As this is a custom rom so there are some chances of bricking your device so do everything at your own risk we will not be responsible for any kind of damage .
How to update xiaomi redmi note 4G with android 6.0 Marshmallow .
- First of all Download the Custom Rom From Here
- Now place it in the root of your Sd card .
- Note :- As this is a custom rom so you will need a Cwm/Twrp recovery installed on your redmi note 4g .
- If you have the recovery installed in your device you can proceed further .
- Now Boot into cwm recovery
- You can do that by simple pressing combination of Power and volume Up button .
- Now Choose , Wipe data Factory reset .
- After that choose Wipe Cache partition
- After that choose Wipe Dalvik cache .
- After Doing all the above steps you have completed the Steps that we have to do before installing any custom rom or upgrade .
- Now the Installing procedure will take approx 5 minutes which is a normal thing .
- After the successful Installing of rom you will get a Notification saying that ” Android 6.0 marshmallow 6.0 Has been successfully flashed on redmi note 4g ”
- Now go back to the main screen and choose Reboot system Now .
- As soon as you choose ” Reboot system Now ”
- You will See the your Redmi note 4G started rebooting .
- And Thats All !!!! You have successfully Upgraded your Xiaomi redmi note 4g with android 6.0 marshmallow .
As i mentioned earlier that this is a android marshmallow custom rom for Xiaomi redmi note 4g and is in Beta stage So there are some chances of having issues while using the Smartphone , And if you are a regular user like dont want to any disturbance in between using the smartphone then we will not suggest you to flash this custom rom but if you want to feel the real android 6.0 marshmallow then you can upgrade xiaomi redmi note 4g to android 6.0 Marshmallow .
So this was our guide on How to Update Xiaomi redmi note 4G to android 6.0 marshmallow, I hope this guide helped you in Upgrading your xiaomi redmi note 4g with android 6.0 marshmallow .
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.