How to Upgrade Lenovo K3 Note with android 6.0 Marshmallow – Tutorial .
Update Lenovo K3 Note to Android 6.0 Marshmallow – How to tutorial .
Starting the guide :-
- Charge Lenovo k3 note To Full I.e 100%
- Wifi Or 3g Network Is Recommended
- Minimum 1 Gb Of Free Space Should Be available in Your Device as The Update can size A Bit Much Then Your expectation .
Okay Now without Wasting Much Time Lets Start The Guide To Upgrade Lenovo k3 Note To Android 6.0 Marshmallow from Android 4.4 Kitkat .
- First Of all shutdown Your Android Device .
- Let the Device turned off for 4 minutes .
- Switch on The Device
- Connect The Device To Wifi Or 3g And Wait For A While .
- Now After Some Time You will Receive A Notification In The Lenovo k3 note Notification Bar
- Pull Down The Notification Bar And Open The Notification
- You will Land On A Screen Showing Download Update .
You Will Be shown A System Update Is Available For lenovo k3 note :- See The Image Below
The Images Are Screenshot From Micromax Yu Yureka , But The Updating Procedure is All Most Same In Both .
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.