Last updated on February 22nd, 2017 at 09:47 am
How to Root Samsung Galaxy j2 with And Without Using Computer .
How to root Samsung Galaxy j2 Without using computer .
Update – This rooting method is not working anymore .
- First of All Download the Kingroot App From Here
- After Downloading install it as Normal app .
- Now Launch the app .
- As soon as you launch the Kingroot app
- you will be shown some benefits of rooting The device .
- Now Here comes the rooting part .
- The App Will Scan your device for its model number .
- After Scanning it will show you if it is rooted or not , Obviously it isn’t .
- You can see that , The app says that Root strategy is Available which means that it can root Samsung Galaxy j2 .
- Now Choose Try To root .
- As soon as you choose try to root the app will start Rooting The samsung galaxy j2 .
- After Some time when the Loading Bar reaches 100% Your samsung galaxy j2 will be rooted .
- Thats all you have successfully rooted your samsung galaxy j2 .
- First of all Download the Kingroot For Windows from Here
- Now install It .
- After installing it .
- Go to settings of your device and enable Usb debugging .
- Now Connect your samsung galaxy j2 via usb cable and wait for the Software to detect .
- Sometimes the Drivers are missing from the computer or laptop so the Software will Download and Install them automatically .
- After the Successful installation you will see that your device has been recognized by the software .
- Now Simply choose Root .
- And thats all you have successfully rooted your samsung Galaxy j2 .
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.