Run apple iphone ios Apps on android Smartphone – IOS App Emulator for android
You May also Like :- Download and Install Imessage on a Android smartphone
According to some developers the ios and android uses almost same kind of hardware and processors so it is not hard to use and run ios apps on android smartphone and also they said that to use ios apple apps on android smartphone we dont need very much Coding to use apple iphone apps on a android smartphone .
Run Apple Iphone Ios apps on Android Mobile .
There are many apple iphone apps that you can still use on a android phone and that too without using a emulator but most of them get unresponsive or force closed after some time but with the help of a Emulator you can run any app without any issue .
You may also Like :- How to Run Apple Ios on a Android Smartphone .
Before Going to the Guide Here is a List of Android Version with which the ios emulators will work :-
- 1.5 Cupcake
- 1.6 Donut
- 2.0 to 2.1 Éclair
- 2.2 Froyo
- 2.3 to 2.3.2 Gingerbread
- 2.3.3 to 2.3.7 Gingerbread
- 3.1 Honeycomb
- 3.2 Honeycomb
- 4.0.x Ice Cream Sandwich
- 4.1.x Jelly Bean
- 4.2 Jelly Bean
- 4.3 Jelly Bean
- 4.4 KitKat
- 5.0 Lollipop
- 6.0 Marshmallow
How to install Apple ios apps on Android Smartphone .
- First of all Download the IEMU from HERE .
- After Downloading Go to settings of your smartphone .
- Now find developers options
- Now Enable Usb Debugging Mode
- Now enable Third party installations
- Now Go back to the Downloads folder and Install the iemu Emulator .
- After installation the app can take upto 70 mb of space in your Internal storage .
- Now go back to the main screen and make a reboot of your device .
- After reboot , now open the app and start using ios apps on your android smartphone .
- There are certain chances of force closing of the emulator but it is just a normal thing and a solution to that is just force stop the app and start it again .
- So this was our first Ios emulator which can be used to run apps .
- Download the Cider Ios emulator in your android.
- Now enable Usb debugging mode by going in developer options .
- Now enable third party installation .
- After Enabling , Go to the downloads folder
- And Simply install it .
- Now you can run and Enjoy ios apps .