How to Update Samsung Galaxy S3 to Android 6.0 M Marshmallow without Computer .
Android M 6.0 Marshmallow custom rom For Samsung Galaxy S3 .
- This android M Marshmallow 6.0 Custom rom is Only for The Galaxy S3 3G version or The Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300
- Any other Device Then The S3 i9300 might get bricked if tried to update .
- If you are Not sure with your Phone Model , You can check it by going in to the Settings > About Phone .
- Minimum % of battery Charged should be 70% .
Download Android M 6.0 Marshmallow update for Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 .
- First Of All Download The Custom rom From Here
- After Downloading Place it in the root of your sd card .
- Now Boot in to Cwm Or TWRP Recovery .
- After Booting in to Cwm recovery
- Choose Wipe data Factory reset
- Choose Wipe cache partition
- Go to advanced
- Choose Wipe Dalvik Cache .
- Now Return Back to the main Screen Of Cwm recovery
- Choose ” Choose Zip from Sdcard “
- Now Choose the android M marshmallow 6.0 custom rom you downloaded earlier .
- The Updating Procedure will take some time .
- After the Updating is Complete , You will get a notification saying That the Installation Is Successful .
- Now Return back to the main screen and Choose
- Reboot System Now .
- The first Boot will take 5 minutes .
And Thats All , You have Successfully updated your samsung Galaxy S3 with the latest Android M 6.0 Marshmallow .
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.